|Real Name||Diana Margaret Silvers.|
|In Limelight||Space Force.|
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Date||November 3, 1997.|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Parents||Father: Frederick Michael Silvers.|
Mother: Christine Staehelin Silvers.
|Brothers||3 brothers including Joseph SIlvers.|
|Sisters||1. Ray Silvers (Sarah).|
2. Elizabeth Silvers.
|Boyfriend||Dominic Fike (ex).|
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10½".|
In centimeters: 179 cm.
In meters: 1.79 m.
|School||Palisades Charter High School.|
|College||New York University.|
|Shows||1. Into the Dark (2018).|
2. Space Force (2020-present).
|Movies||1. Glass (2019).|
2. Booksmart (2019).
4. Ava (2020).
5. Birds of Paradise (2021).
Space Force Actress Diana Silvers Wiki | Bio
- 24 years old beautiful Actress Diana Silvers (born on November 3, 1997) has become part of the headlines since the second season of “Space Force” was released on February 18 on Netflix.
- For those ignorant or who have not watched the first season, Silvers played the role of Erin Naird alongside Captain Angela Ali (Tawny Newsome).
- After the success of the first installment, the makers released the next part continuing with the mission in the second season of this comedy series; General Naird aims to set foot on the moon before 2024.
- A lot of talented people are working in this production, including John Malkovich (as Dr. Adrian Mallory), Ben Schwartz (as F. Tony Scarapiducci), F. Tony Scarapiducci (as Captain Angela Ali), and Lisa Kudrow (as Maggie Naird).
- Margaret is not only an actor but a model and also a musician and she took music lessons to become a Cellist as a kid.
- As a model, she has worked with Wilhelmina and IMG modeling agencies and appeared in magazines such as Elle in the United Kingdom and brand Brandy Melville in the United States.
- Currently, Space Force Actress Diana Silvers boasts of being a model, actress, and musician, but it all started with her father’s effort when she was a small child.
- At 6, Diana with her father visited Santa Monica Playhouse to join the theatre group. At first, she was hesitant, but slowly she got the hang of it and started loving it.
- In between, she lost track and continued studying and learning Cello. Diana expressed once that at one point, she wanted to become a professional player and even thought about winning Wimbledon.
- At 17, she moved to NYC for her college studies at New York University. To manage the expense of her graduation, she started doing modeling; this is how Margaret got into the fashion industry.
- While doing higher studies, the actress made short movies herself and participated in many competitions.
- In 2018 her dream came true. when she got her acting job in Hulu’s horror series “Into the Dark.”
- Her role made such an impact on viewers that the very next year, she did three movies, “Glass,” “Booksmart,” and Tate Taylor’s “Ma.”
- In such a short span, Margaret has earned a lot of fame and recognition. People started calling her “White guy of the month” in 2019 after she appeared in multiple films in a row, a Twitter term that usually refers to an emerging actor who is considered appealing and who receives a sudden surge of interest.
Love Life and Boyfriend
- After getting rejected by the boy Diana Silvers had a crush on, Dominic Fike came into her life.
- They first met in 2020, and for the entire year till 2021, the couple appeared in public places without any hesitation, holding the hands of each other.
- Later in 2021, they appeared in an interview, after which people started assuming they split up, but in the second half of the year, they both assumingly appeared holding hands at a party.
Parents, Siblings, and Childhood
- To a Swiss mother named Christine Staehelin Silvers and Jew father named Frederick Michael Silvers, Diana Silvers, aka Diana Margaret Silvers (age 24 years), took birth on November 3, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- She is the second youngest child of her parents as she has three brothers (one is Joseph) and two sisters named Ray Silvers & Elizabeth.
- While attending Palisades Charter High School, she used to see her brother going for Cello lessons, so she told her dad she too wanted to learn an instrument. After insisting, her dad arranged classes for her too.
- Diana was obsessed with a boy who was passionate about photography, so she snuck into A.P. Photo to charm him and spent a bit more time with him.
- Silvers wound up spending the majority of her senior year in the studio, which became a sort of safe space for her.