Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Diego Tinoco.|
|Occupation||Actor | Model.|
|In Headlines for||On My Block - Cesar Diaz.|
|Birth Date||November 25, 1997.|
|Birth Place||Anaheim, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Ale Tinoco.|
Father: Víctor Hugo Tinoco Calvillo.
|Siblings||Brother: Luigi Tinoco.|
|Height||In feet: 5'8".|
In centimeters: 173 cm.
In meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 143 lbs.|
|Net Worth||USD 500 K.|
|Training||321 Acting Studios.|
|Last Update||October 3, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
On My Block Actress Diego Tinoco Biography
- 23 years old Anaheim city star actor Diego Tinoco has been propelled back into the limelight after making a heartbreaking emotional appearance in On My Block seasons 4.
- In this final season, his leading character of Cesar Diaz, who is also the boyfriend of Monse Finnie, was jumped into his family gangster business.
- On October 1, Tinoco landed with his shaved head again alongside Sierra Capri, Jason Genao, Brett Gray, Jessica Marie Garcia & newcomer Sydney Agudong and Jasmine Ashanti.
- In a Teen Vogue interview, he reads encouraging and motivating tweets alongside his co-stars in the last season of Netflix “On My Block.”
- Chasing the success of his character Cesar Diaz, Tinoco recently signed with the Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac team for making his presence as “A Mysterious Assassin.”
- In “Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac,” Director Tomasz Baginski cast Diego alongside Madison Iseman, Sean Bean, Mackenyu, Nick Stahl & Mark Dacascos.
- Relationship & Love: On My Block screen, Diego Tinoco fans love him for his romantic & cocktail personality with his on-screen girlfriend, Monse Finnie.
- But in real life, this stunning guy has been single for a long time, even did not date any girl, and plans on being single for more some years.
- In an interview, Tinoco revealed that the best date he has ever been on was when he went to New York at 18, where he met his 19-year-old girlfriend at school.
- In New York, they both cruised the streets & chattered about life, which was like a bit of a romantic movie for him, but she went away, and his heartbroken forever.
- Early Life & Acting: On My Block, Actor Diego Tinoco was born on November 25, 1997, by his Colombian mother, Ale Tinoco & Mexican immigrant father, Víctor Hugo Tinoco Calvillo, in Anaheim City in California.
- His acting career began when he engaged in high school theatrical plays; however, at the age of 16, he took acting lessons at a studio called 321 Acting Studios to improve his skills.
- Once at 321 Acting Studios, while performing in a showcase for managers & agents, he met Impact Artists Group, who helped him for auditions.
- In 2015, To start making presence on-screen, he got his first work to portray the character of Marco in “Drizzle of Hope” short Video.
- From 2016, his life started changing when Director Tim Andrew featured him in the character of Mateo in the Memory Lost episode of the “Teen Wolf” series.
- Facts: Diego’s ambition doesn’t stop with On My Block because his ultimate goal is to become a famous model in addition to his growing acting career.
- Only his few fans know that he was trying to be a professional skateboarder before starting acting, even he has uploaded his skateboarding stunt videos on his Instagram from 2014 to 2015.