Wiki | Bio
|Famous Name||Ebi Eats.|
|Birth Name||Ebiowei Porbeni.|
|Death Date||July 20, 2021.|
|Death Cause||BPDCN Leukemia Cancer.|
|Profession||Owner of Nurselifern Inc.|
|Birth Date||May 24, 1988.|
|Birth Place||Plainfield, Illinois.|
|Lived in||Los Angeles, California.|
|School||Plainfield Central Public school.|
|College||Trinity Christian College.|
|Alma Mater||Malone University.|
|Height||In feet: 6' 6".|
In meters: 1.99 m.
In centimeters: 199 cm.
|Death Time Weight||Kg: 77.|
Pounds: 170 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Black.|
|Wife | Girlfriend||--|
|Last Update||23 July 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Healthcare Influencer Nurselifern Ebi Eats Biography
- Los Angeles-based renowned Social Media Healthcare Influencer Ebi Eats, aka Ebiowei Porbeni, became news headlines after his death was announced on Tuesday, July 20, 2021.
- 33-year-old American nurse Ebi was a prominent social media influencer, but he was diagnosed with leukemia in 2019 and launched a GoFundMe fundraiser.
- He was admitted to the hospital for Leukemia treatment and, on October 26, 2020, he updated that leukemia type altered from AML to BPDCN (Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm).
- In the end, he said $32,000 per ml of Elzonris would be pumped into his veins every month for five days until he was cancer-free, but before recovering, he left his body.
- Aside from his nursing job, Porbeni had earned a lot of attention in his life by sharing memes and funny tales on Instagram.
- On Instagram, he handled @ebi_eats and @Nurselifern accounts where over 1.37 Million people love him, but both accounts switched to private following his death.
- Early Life: The 6 feet 6 inches height Ebiowei Porbeni (Ebi Eats) was born in Plainfield Village in Illinois on May 24, 1988, and for making a career, he attended Plainfield Central Public school.
- Since childhood, he liked to play football, but on the other side, he decided to make his future in Nursing; for this reason, firstly, he joined Trinity Christian College in 2006.
- After learning two years at Trinity Christian College, in 2009, Ebiowei transferred to Malone University.
- While learning at Malone University, he played 60 games at the forward position during his two years, with averages of 5.6 rebounds and 10.1 points per contest.
- During the 2011-12 season, he also worked as a student assistant on the Pioneer coaching staff and earned his Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) degree.
|Akron General Medical Center||Nurse Tech.|
|Northwestern Memorial Hospital||Surgical ICU RN.|
|Fusion Medical Staffing.|
Emerald Health Services.
|ICU Travel Nurse.|
- Carrer: In 2011, Multi-talented Ebi Eats joined the Akron General Medical Center as Nurse Tech and became the Registered Nurse in 2012.
- After getting two years of experience from Akron General Medical Center, he served for Northwestern Memorial Hospital as a “Surgical ICU RN” for 7 years 9 months.
- On the other hand, from September 2014, Porbeni continued to work as an ICU Travel nurse for Fusion Medical Staffing and Emerald Health Services.
- In April 2017, Healthcare Influencer Ebi Eats decided to start Nurselifern Inc, a specialized media company in social media marketing and Nurse recruitment.