Bio | Wiki
|Birth Name||Elizabeth Scopel.|
|Trending for||Fear Street (Role: Sarah Fier).|
|Birth Date||October 5, 1992.|
|Birth Place||New York.|
|Parents||Father: Donald K Scopel.|
Mother: Ann Kathryn Scopel.
|Siblings||Sister: Maggie Scopel.|
Brother: Andrew Scopel.
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In meters: 1.62 m.
In centimeters: 162 cm.
Pounds: 105 lbs.
|Last Update||15 July 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Elizabeth Scopel Fear Street Actress Sarah Fier
- 28 years old New York-based actress Elizabeth Scopel is gaining public attention for another lead role of Sarah Fier in the Netflix series Fear Street.
- This entire series story is base on Sarah Fier’s Curse, which began in 1666 for Shadyside’s native.
- From July 2, the story began with Part One 1994, and the curse was pre-activated after Kiana Madeira and Samantha Fraser fight.
- On July 2, Part Two In 1978, Dinah and Josh get some story from Maya Hawke (Heather), who only survived the incident.
- On July 16, Scopel has landed on the screen as Sarah Fier in Fear Street Part Three 1666, from where the actual curse began.
- Before gaining immense fame by becoming an essential part of Fear Street, she was known for Julie’s portrayal in Half-Empty Movie.
- Her acting career began as a stage artist by performing in theatre acts at Vassar College.
- In 2010, she got her first acting chance as a Coffee Shop Girl in the Local Hero short video.
- While performing as a theatre artist, meanwhile at the same time, she performed in Grave Secrets, Ghosted Get Some, Skin the Wire, Chicago Med.
- As a stage actress, she featured in Whatchamacallitm, Playground, Passion Play, and Twelfth Night, even in 2020 acted in Look Back in Anger Play at Vassar College.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 4 inches height actress Elizabeth Scopel landed on October 5, 1992, by her mother Ann Kathryn Scopel and father Donald K Scopel at New york.
- Beyond acting, to manage her life, while learning at Vassar College, she worked 1 year 2 months as a Tour Guide for Watermark in 2010.
- From September 2010 until June 2012, she served as a student worker at college for managing the Costume Shop and Historic Clothing Collection.
- In August 2012, Elizabeth’s life takes a step forward when she became the Research Assistant at Vassar College for providing general assistance, research, and correspondence for the director of Theatre.
- After obtaining her degree in 2014, she Joined Ticket Center for the position of Box Office Associate.
- In November 2014, IT company Capgemini hired her for the “Knowledge Worker” position, where she served for two years.
- Social Media: On May 17, 2013, Scopel start making her presence on Instagram by posting Santa Claus in Cage Picture.
- She is less active on social media for raising her fame but has shared some of the most favorite pictures of her life with family and friends.