Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Emma Bones.|
|Trending for||Ragnarok (Role: Gry).|
|Birth Date||July 25, 1999.|
|Age||21 years old.|
|Birth Place||Malvik, Norway.|
|Lives in||Jessheim, Norway.|
|Marital Status||Now only single.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
In centimeters: 160 cm.
In meters: 1.6 m.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Books.||Vår I Det Hinsidige.|
|School||Malvik high school.|
|Training||Charlottenlund High School.
Oslo Theatre Academy of the Arts.
|Alma Mater||Romerike Folk High School.|
|Last Update||26 May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Ragnarok Actress Emma Bones Biography
- Norwegian actress Emma Bones is better known globally for starring the role of “Gry” in Ragnarok both seasons.
- In this superhero series, she has appeared alongside in a romantic relationship with co-star Herman Tømmeraas.
- Not only for Ragnarok, but this star girl also came into the spotlight for her major debut in Heimebane.
- In this series, she delighted her fans by starred Camilla Mikkelsen’s role in 18 episodes alongside Nader Khademi, Axel Bøyum, and Morten Svartveit.
- In 2019, Emma got work to feature the role of Simona in “Children of Satan” by director “Thea Hvistendahl.”
- The 5 feet 3 inches height actress Emma Bones landed on July 25, 1999, by her parents Malvik Municipality.
- She doesn’t share anything about her parents from personal life, and she put her Instagram private to peoples.
- Bones completed her basic education at Malvik high school; further, she moved to Nittedal Municipality with her parents.
- To develop her interest, she attended Charlottenlund High School; further, she enrolled in Romerike Folk High School to learn about performing arts.
- To further enhance the acting skills, she joined the Oslo Theatre Academy of the Arts, where her Stage performance journey started.
- From May 27, 2021, Ragnarok actress Emma is back in the spotlight for her Gry’s character in season 2.
- In Ragnarok Season 2, she shared the screen with David Stakston, Synnøve Macody Lund, Theresa Frostad Eggesbø, and Herman Tømmeraas.