Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Eric Kofi Abrefa.|
|In Headlines for||BMF - Lamar K Fields.|
|Birth Date||September 7, 1986.|
|Height||In Feet: 5' 8".|
In centimeters: 173.
In meters: 1.73.
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Net Worth||USD 1.5 Million.|
|Traning||BRIT School in Croydon.|
|Alumni||Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (2009 -2012).|
BMF Actor Eric Kofi Abrefa Biography
- British actor Eric Kofi Abrefa has covered his place in the spotlight by performing as “Lamar K Fields,” one of the primary roles in the Starz tv series Black Mafia Family (BMF).
- In this series, he made his presence against Big Meech (Demetrius ‘Lil Meech’ Flenory) and Terry Flenory (Da’Vinchi) when he noticed Big Meech (Lil Meech) taking Southwest Detroit.
- Riding on the fame wave of Lamar’s role, Eric’s popularity will definitely rose globally in the headlines for Ben’s portrayal in “After the Harvest II” film.
- However, before getting a role in “BMF,” Director Jeremy Lovering & Catherine Morshead featured him as Mark Bailey’s role in eight episodes of the Netflix series “The One.”
- In “The One,” he got the chance to share the screen alongside Hannah Ware, Dimitri Leonidas, Lois Chimimba, Jana Pérez, Gregg Chilingirian, and several others.
- From 2019 to 2020, Abrefa starts to catapult him fully into the public attention by his performance in “Looking Back,” “Treadstone,” “Blue Story,” “London Arabia,” “Hero,” & “Cleaning Up.”
- 35 years old actor Eric Kofi Abrefa was landed in London on September 7, 1986, by his Ghanaian parents to show the magic of his performance in the world.
- To learn acting, he joined the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in 2009 and enhanced his drama skills by taking training at BRIT School in Croydon, England.
- Before becoming famous, he started his career as a theater artist by participating in “Labyrinth,” “Choir Boy,” “The Glass Menagerie,” and many other theater Plays.
- In 2016, his acting journey on the big screen started by play in the role of Yannek in his life first film “Shoot the Messenger.”
- From 2008 to 2014, Eric got work in “Law & Order UK,” “Stella,” “Tati’s Hotel,” “If Not Now, When,” “Holby City,” “Tight Jeans, that boosted his confidence.”
- Eventually, from November 1, 2018, his life turned towards the side of fame when his fans watched him in Jackson’s role in the “Deep State” series.
- Still, in 2018, Kofi never looked back since Director Coky Giedroyc cast him as Noah Webster with Jessica Brown Findlay and Ellie Heydon in “Harlots Season 2.”
- In the same year, he got the chance to make his appearance in “Julie” at National Theatre Live Play which propelled him into the media headlines.
- BMF actor Eric Kofi Abrefa, who made his romantic appearance with Lois Chimimba in “The One” series, has not shared anything about his personal life yet.