Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Erica Wessels.|
|Trending for||I Am All Girls (Role: Jodie Snyman).|
|Age (2021)||39 Years.|
|Birth Place||Cape Town, South Africa.|
|Parents||Father: Erich Wessels.
Mother: Helene Wessels.
|Siblings||Sister: Lali Pellissier.
|Net Worth||USD 1.3 Million (Est).|
|Height||In Feet: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Training||Black Nexus Studio Soho New York.|
|Alma Mater||University of Stellenbosch.|
|Last Updated.||15th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
I Am All Girls Actress Erica Wessels Biography
- South African actress Erica Wessels is in the spotlight for taking one step forward to stop human trafficking by her role of detective Jodie Snyman in “I Am All Girls.”
- Director Donovan Marsh appreciated star cast Masasa Mbangeni, Federico Fernandez, Nomvelo Makhanya, Hlubi Mboya, and the full team contribution, Including her.
- Her professional acting journey began in 2005 by getting the role of Myeeko Stiles in Charlie Jade.
- Wessels got fame strike in 2007 when she appeared in front of her fans as Dr. Cathy Andrews in the Primeval movie.
- From 2008 to 2017, her popularity boosted for her major roles in Hitchhiker, Vloeksteen, Strike Back, Everyman’s Taxi, Iemand Anders, Trouvoete, and Van der Merwe.
- Erica Wessels’s life turned to a married actress when in 2017, she tied the knot with her husband, Willem Boshoff.
- The beloved couple welcomed their first child Stella Boshoff after two years of their marriage on October 10, 2019.
- She didn’t stop entertaining her fans after she tied a knot and continued her work by starring in Waterfront, Troy Fall of a City, and Kloof.
- Erica never had to face failure in the entertainment industry for to her superb performance in Dwaalster, My Father’s Wa, Warrior, and many other projects.
- The 5 feet 7 inches height actress Erica Wessels was born in 1982 by her mother, Helene Wessels, and father Erich Wessels at Cape Town Capital of South Africa.
- To get into acting full time and learned the skills, she first joined Stellenbosch University; later, she took an acting Masterclass at Black Nexxus acting studio.
- For making her incredible presence in “Vlees van my Vlees,” she won the Silwerskerm Festival Prize in 2016.
- The award-winning process did not stop; from 2018 to 2019, she got the Queen Palm International Film Festival (October Award and Annual Queen Supreme “Best of Fest”).