|Real Name||Eryk Pratsko.|
|In Spotlight for||Cracow Monsters.|
|Age||13 years old.|
|Birth Date||October 28, 2008.|
|Parents||Mother: Olga Pratsko.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 3".|
In centimeters: 160 cm.
In meters: 1.60 m.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Last Update||March 19, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Cracow Monsters Actor Eryk Pratsko Bio | Wiki
- 13 years old Polish actor Eryk Pratsko (born on October 28, 2008) has captivated the entire Poland by his superb fearless acting in the Netflix news horror-fantasy series Cracow Monsters (Krakowskie Potwory).
- In “Krakowskie Potwory,” this young model made his landing in the lead but negative character of Chlopiec (Chworz), whose body was possessed by the devil and used to harm Alex (Barbara Liberek).
- In 2022, Eryk is steadily gaining attention for starring in “Cracow Monsters” meanwhile, this talented star has begun filming with the movie “One Soul” team.
- In “One Soul,” Director Lukasz Karwowski will feature him in the character of “Young Buba,” and Polish actor “Tomasz Schuchardt will play Buba’s adult version.
- Before becoming famous for playing the role of Chlopiec, Pratsko was better known among his fans for portraying the character of Maciej Lewicki in “The Disappearance (Chyłka Oskarżenie).”
- Career: Even though he is about to turn 14, despite that fact, Pratsko is no stranger to the world of acting because he has made his unique identity in the entertainment world since the age of 5.
- In the performing industry, Eryk took his first step in 2013 by performing the role of Max in only one episode of the “Hotel 52” series, which did not get him much fame but gave him a push to survive.
- From 2015 to 2016, he made his landing in “Pielegniarki” “Lekarze” “Secret Wars” “Strazacy” “Równanie” and after performing the role of Mateusz in “O mnie sie nie martw” and “Bartek Kielak” in “Prokurator,” he continuously rising.
- From 2017, Eryk’s acting journey turned up when he featured the role of “Bruno Pociej” in 7 episodes of the “Lekarze Na Start” series, and from that time, he performed in “Bride and Groom,” “Playing Hard” & “We’ll Be Fine.”
- Early Life & Parents: The 5 feet 3 inches tall actor Eryk Pratsko was born on Eryk Pratsko to his mother’s talented mother, Olga Pratsko, in Poland.
- His mother, Olga Pratsko, is a professional astrologer, but apart from being an astrologer, she is also an actress, and it is because of her that Eryk is on the path to success today.