Ferdia Shaw (29 June 2004) is a child actor and theatre artist from Dublin Irland. Shaw is trending all over the internet because of his role in the full of thrill Adventure, Family, and Fantasy Movie “Artemis Fowl.”
Before this movie, this kid was not as famous as other child celebrities. Still, after the debut in Disney + newly released movie on 12 June 2020, This young actor is now coming in demand for many producers to make a fantasy movie with Shaw.
Artemis Fowl directed by the Northern Irish actor, director, film producer, and screenwriter Kenneth Branagh in which little Shaw plays the lead role in a self-titled movie. The Movie story is by the Irish author of children’s books, Eoin Colfer.
The other Main Cast of this movie is “Colin Farrell as Artemis Fowl Sr.”, “Lara McDonnell as Holly Short,” “Michael Rouse as News Reporter,” “Racheal Ofori as Reporter 2”, “Josh Gad as Mulch Diggums,” “Simone Kirby as Miss Byrne (Teacher),” “Gerard Horan as Dr. Po,” “Judi Dench as Commander Root,” “Jake Davies as Chix Verbal,” “Nonso Anozie as Domovoi Butler,” and much more.
Early Life, Parents & Education
The young Irish actor Ferdia was born on 29 June 2004 in Dublin, Irland. He is growing under the guidance of his parents in Kilkenny, Ireland. At a very young age, he earned lots of fame, that’s why Mr. Colin Shaw and Mrs. Lucy Glendinning proudly said that they are parents of Ferdia Shaw. He is the younger brother of Tiernan Shaw and Maeve Shaw.
When he was too little kid, he started participating in the theater show of School. Shaw attended the Gaelscoil Irish School for primary education. For getting higher education, he now took admission to the private School of Ireland.
|Real Birth Name||Ferdia Shaw|
|Nick Name||Da FerdZ|
|Famous for||his role in Movie Artemis Fowl.|
|Age (as of 2019)||15 years old.|
|Birth of Date (DOB)||29 June 2004|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||Dublin Irland|
Raised in Kilkenny Ireland.
|Social Media Accounts|
|Height||Centimeters: 152 cm.|
Meters: 1.52 m.
Feet & Inches: 5' 0".
|Weight||Pounds: 100 lbs.|
Kilograms: 46 Kg.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Colin Shaw.|
Mother: Mrs. Lucy Glendinning.
Grand Father: Robert Shaw.
|Siblings||Sister: Maeve Shaw.|
Brother: Tiernan Shaw.
|Personal Life Relationship |
|Income & Assets|
|Net worth (As of 2020).||$80K Us Dollars.|
|School.||Gaelscoil Irish School.|
Artemis Fowl (Release on 12 July 2020)
|Last Update||12 June 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ferdia Shaw
- In 2017, He selected after the auditions of 1200 kids for this role.
- Visitors all of you catch the little Shaw on his Instagram, where 6,670 peoples are already his follower.
- On Instagram, he shared photos, mostly with his siblings, who are very close to him.
- He is a famous member of Young Irish Film Makers is a film training and production company where they guide 13 to 20 aged teens about filmmaking and acting.
- While the training time in Young Irish Film Makers, he learned technical aspects of film making then by using these skills very soon Shaw made his several short films.
- In the entertainment industry’s learning period, Ferdia contributes to his performance in some local theater, including Barnstorm Theatre Company Ltd Ireland.
- Artemis Fall will be most like by children aged 5 to 20 with the same title film.
- As per the Celebsweek measurement, Ferdia Shaw Height is 5 feet 0 inches and weighs around 42 kg.
- While Starring for Barnstorm Theater, he appeared in the trailer for the Kilkenny Famine Experience in 2017
- In the Artemis Fowl Movie, Irish actor Colin Farrell played the role of Shaw’s father with the name of Artemis Fowl Sr.
- British actor Nonso Anozie played Artemis Fowl’s Bodyguard role as a Domovoi Butler.
- At the age of 15, young artist Ferdia Shaw’s net worth is around $80K, and it will go higher as he got more acting chance in the future.
- He also loves to play guitar, read books, play games, go hiking, and enjoy with friends and siblings.
- According to some sources, he is the grandchild of English actors, novelists, and playwright Robert shaw.
- His father Colin shaw and Uncle Ian Shaw is also an actor.