|Real Name||Gabrielle Ryan.|
|In Limelight||Power Book IV Force (Gloria).|
|Birth Date||May 1, 1991.|
|Age||30 years old.|
|Birth Place||Brighton, England.|
|Nationality||British | American.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.70 m.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Training||The Identity Drama School.|
Lee Strasberg Theater & Film Institute.
|Last Update||February 05, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Power Book IV Force Actress Gabrielle Ryan Wiki | Bio
- 30 years old Newyork based actress Gabrielle Ryan has become the center of attention since February 6 for her stunning performance in the Starz tv new series “Power Book IV Force.”
- Getting work in “Power Book IV Force” was her dream job, and her wish was fulfilled when Casting Director Tamara-Lee Notcutt offered her the opportunity to share the screen with “Joseph Sikora.”
- Gabrielle’s life dramatically changed since landing in the role of Gloria in “Power Book IV Force,” even she got the opportunity to spend precious time with Producer 50 cent.
- Prior to starring the role of Gloria, Ryan gained immense popularity for her fabulous performance as Portia in the Netflix series Bonding.
- In “Bonding,” Director Rightor Doyle featured her in the character of Portia in seven episodes alongside Alex Hurt (Frank) from 2018 to 2021.
- Between 2018 to 2021, she came into the spotlight also for her eye-catching presence as Dee Dee Jones in “Debris,” Gretchen in “The Haves and the Have Nots,” Megan in “Here After.”
- Early Life & Education: The 5 feet 7 inches long height actress Gabrielle Ryan was born on May 1, 1991, to her parents in Brighton City in England.
- Her passion for acting developed when she joined Brighton College in the UK after getting an Academic Scholarship, where alongside studies & auditions, she did three Jobs.
- To enhance her acting skills, Gabrielle enrolled in “The Identity Drama School,” where she learned different acting Methods by John Boyega & Femi Oguns.
- She used her savings to pay for her training at New York’s Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute to optimize her acting skills.
- Journey: In the acting industry, she took her first step by getting the role of Phoenix to perform in the 2010 release movie “Shank.”
- From 2011 to 2014, she performed supportive in “Demons Never Die,” “Hard to Say,” “Breuckelen,” “The Ninth Cloud,” “Wallabout,” “Two Days in Harlem,” “River of Fundament,” & “Young N Reckless.”
- In her acting journey, a turning point came when she even thought of stepping back, but at that time, Toby came into her life who gave dedicated hours to make her the best actor, even paid for her classes when she didn’t have it.