Bio | Wiki
|Real Name||Gerhardus Jacobus Labuschagne.|
|Cool Name||Gerrie Labuschagne.|
|Trending for||Too Hot To Handle Season 3.|
|Birth Date||December 5, 1995.|
|Age||26 Years Old.|
|Birth Place||Brakpan, South Africa.|
|Siblings||Brother: Jan Labuschagne.|
Pounds: 205 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 5".|
In meters: 1.95 m.
In centimeters: 195 cm.
|School||Die Anker Bootcamp School.|
|Alumni||The University of the Free State.|
|Last Update||January 19, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Too Hot to Handle Player Gerrie Labuschagne Bio | Wiki
- 26 years old Former South African Rugby union player Gerrie Labuschagne has been again becoming the headlines part, but this time for his Awesome Entry in Too Hot to Handle season 3.
- This Shizuoka Blue Revs Team top League player made his appearance alongside Jackson Mawhinney in this British dating game show.
- When Gerrie entered the show, he met Olga Bednarska, Beaux Raymond, Holly Scarfone, Izzy Fairthorne, Jazlyn Holloway, but his eyes stuck on Georgia Hassarati.
- After meeting all of the Contestants, this attractive player broke the rules by kissing Georgia, which resulted in a $6000 deduction from the prize pool, and he lost his chance of Dating.
- Before joining “Too Hot to Handle season 3,” Labuschagne was better known for playing Rugby in Full Back Position for Yamaha Jubilo Rugby Union Team.
- In Yamaha Jubilo Rugby Team, Jacobus joined in August 2018 and played for them in Top Leagues until 2020.
- Early Life: The 6 feet 5 inches tall Gerrie Labuschagne was born on December 5, 1995, to his south African parents in Brakpan Town in South Africa.
- Being born in Brakpan, he went to Die Anker Bootcamp School from May 1, 2009, to November 20, 2013, from where the desire of playing Rugby inside him enhanced.
- After completing high school, he became a student of the University of the Free State, and for them, he played Under 19 in 2014 at the Under – 19s Provincial Championship.
- While playing Rugby, Gerrie’s life changed when a video went viral of him kicking a penalty from 80 meters during a training session, but he never played for his local Falcons team.
- Playing Career: When he was young, he started his playing journey by joining the Free State Cheetahs Team in 2014 and played for them until 2016.
- In 2017, he joined the Golden Lions and Pumas Rugby union team, but he got international level recognition after playing for the Yamaha Júbilo team from 2018 to 2020.
- In 2022, Too Hot to Handle star player Gerrie Labuschagne came into the spotlight when American professional rugby union team Houston SaberCats signed him.
- Facts: Gerrie didn’t say anything about his past relationships, but he likes girls who can talk openly with him.
- On the field, he shows his wonder with his strength, but aside from Rugby, he enjoys singing and playing the guitar.