|Real Name||Giulia Maenza.|
|In Limelight||The Invisible Thread.|
|Profession||1. Fashion Model.|
|Age||22 years old.|
|Birth Date||15 December 1999.|
|Birth Place||Camporeale, Palermo, Sicily.|
|Parents||Father: Nicola. |
|Body Measurements||Bust: 30.|
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 11".|
In centimeters: 180 cm.
In meters: 1.8 m.
|Television||1. La mafia uccide solo d'estate (2016).|
2. The bad guy (2021).
|Movies/Short Video||1. The Invisible Thread (2022).|
2. Bulgari: GlamRebel (2019).
|Net worth||USD 1.3 Million.|
|Last Update||March 03, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Invisible Thread Actress Giulia Maenza Bio | Wiki
- 22 years old Italian fashion model-actress Giulia Maenza (born on December 15, 1999) has been floating into the spotlight since she made her romantic presence alongside Francesco Gheghi in “The Invisible Thread.”
- In “The Invisible Thread,” this 5 feet 11 inches tall actress landed the role of Anna Del Monte alongside lead star Leone Ferrari.
- The film’s plot revolves around the separation of a gay couple and their fight for the custody of their son named Leone Ferrari (Francesco Gheghi).
- The primary area of work Giulia is modeling, but she has quite an acting experience.
- Being a model, she has appeared many times in magazines and even on the front pages, even she has worked with famous publications such as Elle and Marie Claire.
- Her previous acting works were in “The bad guy” and “La Mafia Uccide Solo D’estate.”
Modeling and Acting Career
- Maenza never intended to enter the modeling industry; it all occurred surprisingly, while she was doing running practice at a stadium in Sicily and a professional model present offered her a modeling job.
- After that one job, she kept getting more contracts and did a temporary position with a famous Italian brand named Dolce & Gabbana, which later gave her recurring modeling projects.
- Now she bears the experience of working with companies like Chopard, Express, Vogue, Vanity Fair France, Topshop, and many others.
- The model cum actress walks on the fashion ramp daily, and agencies like DNA Models and Viva Models represent her.
- In 2015 when Maenza was 16, a casting director offered her a comedy-drama called “La Mafia Uccide Solo D’estate.” The Tv show was later released in 2016 and ran till 2018. It was her first acting job, but her acting was top-notch.
- Three years later came “Bulgari: GlamRebel,” a short movie, and after that came the Italian series “The bad guy,” which launched in 2021 on Amazon Prime Video.
- Sources say that now Giulia is taking her acting career seriously too, and for that, she is taking acting lessons.
Early Life and Family
- Beautiful actress Giulia Maenza (age 22) is from Camporeale City of Sicily in Italy, where she was born to her mother, her parents Concetta and father Nicola on December 15, 1999.
- From our research, we found an image where you can see Giulia with her father, Nicola. Her close relatives say that she looks just like her mother, Concetta.
- Not only looks, but her brain is sharp too, and while schooling, she used to be an intelligent child.
- Maenza has a pair of brothers, Davide & Marco, and both are older than her.
- During her school time, she used to be an athlete, a runner, to be precise. Maybe this is the reason behind her perfect figure and face glow.
Personal Life and Boyfriend
- During the shooting days of “The Invisible Thread,” there were rumors of Giulia Maenza getting cozy with her co-star Francesco Gheghi.
- There are chances of them being in a relationship while keeping it secret, but there are no proper proofs to confirm.
- The Italian model is secretive and never shares much about her personal life. Most of the pictures on her Instagram are related to her modeling or any update regarding her upcoming projects.
Giulia Maenza Q&A
Ques: How tall is Giulia Maenza?
Ans: She is 5′ 11″.
Ques: Is there are any special guy in Giulia Maenza’s life?
Ans: Francesco Gheghi (rumored).
Ques: What is Francesco Gheghi’s Instagram user name?
Ques: What is zodiac sign of Giulia Maenza?
Ques: When is Giulia Maenza’s birthday?
Ans: December 15.