|Real Name||Griffin Robert Faulkner.|
|Cool Name||Griffin Faulkner.|
|Trending for||Raising Dion Season 2 (Brayden Mills).|
|Age||11 years old.|
|Birth Date||June 30, 2010.|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington.|
|Parents||Mother: Nicole Greevy.|
Father: Todd Faulkner.
|Weight||Pounds: 83 lbs.|
|Height||In feet: 4' 7".|
In centimeters: 139 cm.
In meters: 1.39 m.
|Qualification||Studying in School.|
Raising Dion Actor Griffin Faulkner Bio | Wiki
- 11-year-old American little actor Griffin Faulkner (born on June 30, 2010) has hit the headlines for his spectacular landing in Rising Dion Season 2.
- In season 1st, this rising star appeared in the character of Brayden Mills, who has a superpower of mind-reading, but at the ending of Season first, Lightning Monster Pat Rollins captured over his body.
- On February 1, Griffin made his appearance as Brayden Mills, but this time, he had evil powers by them he tried to take revenge from Dion Warren (Ja’Siah Young).
- On the one hand, he is steadily in the spotlight for “Rising Dion Season 2,” on the other hand, his prominence will enhance with his performance in the forthcoming film “Creepypasta: The Movie.”
- Apart from gaining fame for “Creepypasta” & “Rising Dion Season 2,” he gained immense fame for giving his voice to Otis in 9 episodes of “Get Rolling with Otis.”
- Career: In the entertainment industry, 4 feet 5 inches tall actor Griffin Faulkner took his first step by performing the role of Sam Miller in the Heightened Emotions episode of the series “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
- Still, from 2016 to 2018, he got the chance to act as “Young Reed,” “The Jackalope,” “Angel,” “Scottie,” “Tyler,” & “Timmy” in “Uncanny County.”
- In between 2016 to 2018, this little actor featured “It Comes at Night,” “Pickup,” “Friends from College,” & “EL Cuco is Hungry.”
- Griffin’s acting journey slowly began twisting towards the side of fame when in 2019, Director Rachel Goldberg featured him in “Raising Dion” Season 1.
- In the same year, he gave his fabulous performance as Young Luke in “Daniel Isn’t Real,” Little kid in “Ace,” August in “God Friended Me,” & Karen in “Space Quarantine!.”
- Early Life: Raising Dion actor Griffin Faulkner aka Griffin Robert Faulkner came on earth on June 30, 2010, to his mother Nicole Greevy and father Todd Faulkner in Seattle City in Washington State.
- Acting qualities have been in his veins since he was born because his dad Todd Faulkner and his mom Nicole Greevy are also famous actors of America.