Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Augusta Marsh Birney.|
|Sweet Name||Gus Birney.|
|Trending for||Happiness for Beginners (Kaylee).|
Shining Vale (Gaynor Phelps).
Dickinson (Jane Humphreys).
|Age||22 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 27, 1999.|
|Birth Place||New York City.|
|Parents||Father: Reed Birney.|
Mother: Constance Shulman.
|Siblings||Brother: Ephraim Birney.|
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 9".|
In centimeters: 175 cm.
In meters: 1.75 m.
|Qualifiaction||High school Dropped.|
|Follow Gus on|
|Net Worth||USD 2.7 Million.|
|Last Update||March 06, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Shining Vale Actress Gus Birney Bio | Wiki
- American actor Reed Birney’s 22 years year old daughter Gus Birney has been flooring since she made her fabulous landing in the Starz series “Shining Vale” on March 6.
- In “Shining Vale,” she made her appearance in the character of (Courteney Cox) Pat Phelps’s daughter and (Dylan Gage) Jake Phelps’s sister Gaynor Phelps.
- Gaynor is a 16-year-old rebellious girl who wants to be the new person, but her parents are driving her insane; however, she begins to reconsider her decision when she moves to a new city.
- On the one side, Gus is steadily in the spotlight for making her appearance in “Shining Vale,” meanwhile, her fans are excited to watch her as Kaylee in the forthcoming movie “Happiness for Beginners.”
- Prior to becoming one of the lead cast in “Shining Vale” & “Happiness for Beginners,” she gained immense fame for starring the character of “Jane Humphreys” in the “Dickinson” series.
- In “Dickinson,” Director Stacie Passon & Silas Howard featured Birney in 17 episodes alongside Toby Huss, Jane Krakowski, Anna Baryshnikov, Adrian Enscoe & Hailee Steinfeld from 2019 to 2021.
Who’s Gus Birney’s Boyfriend
- Many fans of Gus Birney are always excited to know who is the boyfriend of this 5 feet 9 inches stunning star as they have seen her doing romantic scenes in “Dickinson” alongside Adrian Blake Enscoe.
- Her fans have got disappointed because she still has not told anything about their love partner, even many peoples think Luke Cosgrove is her boyfriend, but it’s not true because Luke is dating actress Lena Drake.
Early Life, Family
- American actor Reed Birney’s daughter Gus Birney aka Augusta Marsh Birney, was born to her talented mother Constance Shulman on July 27, 1999, in New York City.
- Being grew up in actor Reed Birney and actress Constance Schulman’s house, she was fascinated with acting since childhood; even glimpses of her abilities were recorded many times while she was growing up.
- She is not the only actress in her family because her elder brother Ephraim Birney is also an actor who is better known for performing the role of “Brian” in the 2021 release movie “Strawberry Mansion.”
- Gus began her performing journey officially by getting her first job to play the role of Victoria in Bloody Mary short video at the age of 13.
- In her acting journey, Augusta took the support of her parents but only for learning, and from 2017 after starring the role of Alex Cunningham & Alex Copeland in “The Mist,” she never looked back.
- From 2018 to 2019, Birney featured in “Jessica Jones,” “A Rainy Day in New York,” “Blue Bloods,” “Insatiable, “Whiteboy,” “Bull,” “Here and Now,” “Instinct” but caught the attention of Hollywood when she entered the Dickinson series on November 1, 2019.
- From 2019 to 2021, while working with the “Dickinson” team, she got the chance to make her appearance in ” “Darcy,” & “The Man in the Woods, “Giving Birth to a Butterfly,” & “Plan B.”
- In addition to acting, she is a talented model & singer; even she won people’s hearts with her songs “Head and the Heart,” “Broken,” “Debra sue,” but with acting, Gus Birney made a net worth of 2.7 million.