Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Hallea Lowry-Jones.|
|Famous Name||Hallea Jones.|
|In Spotlight for||Locke & Key - Eden Hawkins.|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Canada.|
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Date||April 7, 1997.|
|Parents||Mother: Julia Lowry.|
Father: Ken Jones.
|Siblings||Brother: Austin Jones (Musician).|
Stepsister: Leslie Jones-Lissack.
|Height||In feet: 5'5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Middle School||Bayview Middle School.|
|High School||Earl Haig Secondary School.|
|Last Update||October 20, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Hallea Jones Locke & Key Actress Eden Hawkins
- Toronto-based Model & Actress Hallea Jones has been again dragged back into the limelight for starring Eden Hawkins in the Netflix series Locke & Key season 2.
- On October 22, she made her scary appearance alongside Gabe (Griffin Gluck), even murdering the theatre Food Counter guy in Locke & Key series season 2.
- This season, Eden’s character has become so evil because she was hit by one of the demons’ bullets while the Black Door opened in the Crown of Shadows episode of the previous season.
- Acting Journey: Jones’s arrival into the entertainment industry was unexpected when, at the age of 16, she received a callback for the Degrassi TV series auditions alongside three other students from the same high school.
- She went to the audition without any formal acting training, and the casting director loved her at the moment but advised her to go acquire training and come back.
- After rejection from her first interview, Hallea thought she didn’t have the talent because she didn’t make it into the vocal or acting program at Earl Haig Secondary School Claude Watson Arts Program.
- The following summer, she attended an acting program at the youth arts camp SOCAPA in Los Angeles and solidified her experience for acting on camera.”
- In 2015 after graduating from Earl Haig Secondary School, the 5 feet 5 inches actress Hallea Jones took a gap year and found an agent.
- Movies & Series: In 2018, she got the chance to make her landing as Jess Pilates Trainer for a one-episode in season two of Workin’ Moms, which gave her confidence a boost but also realized this industry is not easy.
- From 2019 to 2020, she appeared in “The Hot Zone,” “The Boys,” “Let It Snow,” and “Charity,” which sparked her acting career.
- Hallea’s fortune changed in 2020 when she won the role of Eden Hawkins in Locke & Key after giving a lot of auditions which became her life’s coolest experience.
- In the Locke & Key season first, she got the chance to work with such talented artists Emilia Jones, Connor Jessup, Petrice Jones, Griffin Gluck & Jesse Camacho.
- Early Life: Locke & Key Actress Eden Hawkins was born as Hallea Lowry-Jones on April 7, 1997, by her mother Julia Lowry and father, Ken Jones, in Toronto City in Canada.
- Since the growing age, this talented artist put her step in the modeling parallelly she followed her music passion which she inherited from her retired Music teacher dad Ken Jones.
- For music, her interest enhanced while she performed the “Congratulations” song on her 8th grade graduation day at Bayview Middle School on June 27, 2011, even wrote that song.
- Facts: Following her Music & Modeling passion, in 2012, Jones enrolled in Earl Haig Secondary School, where she joined Drama and Dramatics Theatre Arts.
- While Learning in Grade 12 at “Earl Haig Secondary School,” she officially started babysitting to manage her expenses and charged that time 12 Dollars per hour.
- To climb the hill of success in the entertainment industry, she launched her first song, “Broken,” on YouTube on December 13, 2016, which got 7066 views.
- Despite gaining fame for “Locke & Key,” Hallea has already decided music is her life’s priority because, without music, she couldn’t imaging herself where she would be.
- Modeling: From adolescence to the age of 24, she posed for many brands in the modeling industry but got her mark after joining Model Management.
- Before taking a step into cinema, she passionately posed with actor Dale Whibley 2017, giving the impression that they were both in a relationship, but they were actually shooting for their modeling assignment.