Hamilton Ndlovu (born 1990) is a renowned businessman (South African), industrialist, engineering, and entrepreneur from Johannesburg, South Africa. At a very young age, he became the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of “Hamilton N Projects cc.”
Along with his success, Thabiso Hamilton brightened the name of his parents in his country. As a businessman, he is involved in many businesses in the market; he Runs other Trades like Aviation, Shipping, Mining, Railway, and other Engineering Business in his Country.
Before becoming a renowned CEO and businessman, he began working as a Technical Sales officer in the Benoni Area, South Africa, where he worked on customer interaction, monitoring and reports on market and competitive activities, and many more.
Finally, after much effort and success, in May 2020, Ndlovu made headlines in South African news as he bought five luxury cars at once and became a source of inspiration.
Thabiso Hamilton Ndlovu’s Cars Collection
CEO of HamiltonN Projects cc Hamilton Ndlovu bought Super Luxury Cars “Lamborghini Urus,” “2 Porsches “, “2 Jeeps” at one time. His video viral all over the world in which his friend and he shows all cars.
He became famous in a young business person list; in an interview with South Africa news, Ndlovu said that he Bought Lamborghini Urus for his wife, One jeep for himself, and one for his father, One Porsche for his mother, and other for his Kid.
Early Life, Childhood, Parents & Bio
Hamilton took birth from his parents in 1990 in Johannesburg, South Africa. He believes in Christianity. As of 2020, the Young businessman Ndlovu’s age is 30 years old.
He doesn’t reveal any information about parents’ names in the media. He has two siblings “Lungile Nkosi” “Ulanda Gesie Iemandsevrou.”
He completed his Schooling Education at “Highveld Park High School” in Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa. After that, he attends the University of South Africa (UNISA), where he completed his graduation in electrical engineering.
After Completing Education, Hamilton Ndlovu first worked as a Technical Sales officer, July 2012 to July 2013, just for 1 Year 1 Month.
Further, He started his second job in August 2013 as an Electrical Design Engineer In Benoni Area, South Africa. He took responsibility for tender documents, work orders, manufacturing, and test instructions within the engineering department.
Liaise and attend meetings with customers to assist with the most efficient and effective engineering solutions and many other responsibilities.
He did his third job as a quality manager at ACTOM Electrical Products from January 2016 to April 2016 just for four months.
Last, in April 2016, Thabiso became the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of HamiltonN Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
|Full Birth Name||Thabiso Hamilton Ndlovu|
|Other Name||Hamilton Ndlovu|
|Famous for||Buying Five Super Luxury Cars|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Age as of (2020)||30 years old.|
|Birthday (Date of Birth)||1990|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165.34 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Net worth.||$300- $450 million USD.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hamiltonndlovu_ (51.8K + followers).
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hamiltonndlovu (10.7 K + followers).
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Wil Update Soon.
1. Lungile Nkosi
2.Ulanda Gesie Iemandsevrou
|Personal Life & Relationship
|Marital Status (Present)||Married.|
|Wife (Present)||Felicia Ndlovu|
|Kids||Will Update Soon|
|Highest Qualification||Electrical Graduation|
|School||Highveld Park High School|
|Alma Mater||University of South Africa (UNISA).
|Last Modified||1 June 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Interesting Facts about Thabiso Hamilton Ndlovu
- As a technical sales officer in 2012, managed personal time and productivity, and completed all assigned tasks in line with the company’s ISO and SHE policies and procedures.
- As an Electrical Design Engineer, he has knowledge of relevant design specifications, which he used to communicate with the customer, also came from well.
- His wife’ Felicia Ndlovu, the First time meet to her love at the age of 22, Thabiso gifted Lamborghini URUS to her wife Felicia Ndlovu on her Birthday.
- Today young people are motivated to see the success that he has made at a very young age.
- He is active on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter but has kept his Instagram ID in private Mode So that people do not see his picture and status without following him.
- As of 2020, Hamilton Ndlovu’s net worth from all his running businesses is up to $ 300- $ 450 million.
- The Young Businessman Hamilton height is 5 feet 8 inches.
- Ndlovu approx weight is 165.34 pounds (75 kilograms).