Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Hannah Cheramy.|
|In Spotlight for||From (Role: Julie Matthews).|
|Age||18 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 13, 2003.|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, Canada.|
|Parents||Father: Louis Cheramy.|
Mother: Terry Cheramy.
|Height||In centimeters: 163 cm.|
In feet: 5'4".
In meters: 1.63 m.
Pounds: 115 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
Track & Field.
|Net worth||USD 250 K.|
|Last Update||February 19, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Van Helsing Actress Hannah Cheramy Biography
- 18 years old Canadian Actress Hannah Cheramy has been gaining immense fame since 2016 for starring the role of Dylan in the fantasy horror drama series “Van Helsing.”
- In “Van Helsing,” Casting Director Jackie Lind selected her for featuring in the role of Dylan, who made her entry on September 23, 2016, in the “Help me” episode.
- From the first season of Van Helsing till season 5, Hannah gave her fabulous performance in 10 episodes; even for being the best guest star Actress, she won the nomination for “The Joey Awards.”
- Riding on the fame wave of Dylan’s role, in 2021, she made her landing in the portrayal of Ghoul Girl in 2021 released movie Under Wraps.
- On the one side, Cheramy is in the spotlight for “Under Wraps” & “Van Helsing,” meanwhile, her fearless appearance in the Epix series “From” enhanced her prominence to the sky.
- In “From,” Producer & Writer John Griffin gave her the role of Julie Matthews, who’s the on-screen daughter of Tabitha Matthews (Catalina Sandino Moreno), Jim Matthews (Eion Bailey), and sister of Ethan Matthews (Simon Webster).
- Early Life: The 5 feet 4 inches tall actress Hannah Cheramy was born on July 13, 2003, to her mother Terry Cheramy and father Louis Cheramy in Vancouver City in British Columbia, Canada.
- Since a young age, she loved the performing arts as she watched Hannah Montana and other such TV shows, which fueled her desire to become an actress.
- While Cheramy was studying in school, she began her acting journey by participating in local children’s theatre productions by the age of 7.
- To enhance her presence, she informed her mother that she wanted to be an actress; after two years, her mother sent her photo to a friend’s talent agency; this is how at the age of 11, she got her first talent agent.
- Career: At the age of 11, Hannah worked in various commercials just after getting her first talent agent, but her life began changing when she became the cast of “October Kiss.”
- In 2016 for her outstanding performance as Zoe Larson in “October Kiss,” she got the nomination of Leo Awards, Young Artist Award, & Joey Award.
- In her ongoing acting journey from 2016 to 2017, she featured in “My Sweet Audrina,” “Colossal,” “The Hollow Child,” “Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library,” & “Van Helsing.”