|Full Name||Henry Lawfull.|
|Trending for||A Boy Called Christmas - Nikolas.|
|Birth Place||London, England.|
|Parents||Mother: Michelle Lawfull.|
Father: Mark Lawfull.
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
Pounds: 105 lbs.
|School||Normanhurst Independent school|
|Last Update||November 26, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
A Boy Called Christmas Actor Henry Lawfull Wiki | Bio
- 15 years old London-based actor Henry Lawfull has covered his place in the spotlight since by making his fearless appearance in the Netflix new Christmas movie “A Boy Called Christmas.”
- In this magical fantasy film, this emerging star landed in the character of Nikolas, a boy who got out to find his onscreen dad Joel (Michiel Huisman).
- When Nikolas’ father departed in quest of magic, he was mistreated by his aunt Carlotta; then, he decided to find his dad when he saw the Elfhelm map in his hat.
- On his journey to find his father, he arrives at Elfhelm through Reindeer, where he sees some Elves Celebrating Christmas, and later, he meets Truth Pixie (Zoe Margaret Colletti).
- Before signing with “A Boy Called Christmas” cast, Henry made his first debut as Petit-Gervais in Les Misérables series one episode on April 14, 2019.
- His fabulous acting as Nikolas in “A Boy Called Christmas” changed his whole life completely, and with his success today, his parents are also delighted.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 7 inches height Actor Henry Lawfull was born in 2006 by his Mother Michelle Lawfull & Father Mark Lawfull, in London Capital of England.
- His Father, Mark Lawfull, is currently working as a Product Management Consultant at Danske Bank since January 2020, but he loves to spend his time with his two daughters & son in his spare.
His acting began at Normanhurst Independent school in London, where he participated in his school Drama, and from here, the acting flame inside his flared up.
- In 2018, Henry got his first work of playing the character of Petit Gervaisopposite the lead actor Dominic West in “Les Misérables,” and in the time of filming, he spent most of his time in Belgium & France.
- Fact: There are many fun things yet to come out of his life for being a rising actor in the acting industry, but he enjoys finishing, hiking, and playing golf in his spare time.