|Full Birth Name||Hong Seung Hee.|
|Trending for||Navillera (Role: Shim Eun Ho).|
Move to Heaven (Role: Na Moo).
|Occupation||Actress & Model.|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1997.|
|Birth Place||Hwaseong-si, South Korea.|
|Height||In Feet: 5' 7".|
Meters: 1.70 m.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 49 Kg.|
Pounds: 108 lbs.
|Alma Mater||Suwon University.|
|Last Updated.||9th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Navillera Actress Hong Seung Hee Wiki | Bio
- 23 years old Hwaseong-si native beautiful actress Hong Seung Hee is gaining widespread fame for her superb acting as Shim Eun Ho in Navillera.
- In this series, for starring alongside Song Kang, Kwon Kim, Jo Sung-ha, Ji-Hye Yun, Hae-Kyun Jung, she attracted several filmmakers.
- In addition to Navillera, “Hong” is in the spotlight for the “Na Moo” role with Tang Joon-Sang, Jae-Wook Lee, Jin-hee Ji, Olivia Castanho, and Lee Jehoon in Move to Heaven.
- To grasp performing arts deeply, Seung Hee attended the University of Suwon and earned a degree in Theater and Film.
- In 2018, she landed in South Korean cinema by portraying the role of Kim Joo-Hyun in the KBS2 channel series “Just Dance.”
- From 2019 to 2020, Hee got some minor roles to perform in “I Wanna Hear Your Song,” “Voice 3: the City of Accomplice,” “Leverage,” “Memorist,” and “King Maker: The Change of Destiny.”
- The 5 feet 7 inches height gorgeous looking actress Hong Seung Hee came on earth by her parents on August 19, 1997, at Hwaseong-si City in South Korea.
- She doesn’t reveal anything about her parents and love life, but we can saw her in a romantic relationship with Song Kang on screen.
- To advance her acting journey, she signed a contract with CJ Entertainment, by which she got the Main roles in “Kiss Scene in Yeonnamdong,” “Navillera,” and “Move to Heaven.”
- Hong Seung is active on social media platforms Instagram and Facebook and attracts up to 19K followers by her golden beauty.