|Real Name||Hugo Arbues.|
|Professtion||Actor | Model.|
|In Limelight||Through My Window (Apolo).|
|Birth Date||December 27, 2004.|
|Age||17 years old.|
|Birth Place||Madrid, Spain.|
|Parents||Father: José Arbués.|
|Siblings||Brother: Pablo Arbués.|
Sister: Patricia Arbués (Twin sister).
|Height||In feet: 5' 9".|
In centimeters: 175 cm.
In meters: 1.75 m.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Last Update||February 04, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Through My Window Actor Hugo Arbues Biography
- 17 years actor Hugo Arbues has become the center of attention since January for his charming performance in the Netflix new romantic film “Through My Window.”
- In “Through My Window,” Director Marçal Forés featured him in the character of Apolo, who is a brother of Ares (Julio Peña),
- In this series, he started liking Raquel’s (Clara Galle) friend Daniela (Natalia Azahara) when they met at a party but came close at Prom night.
- Aside from “Through My Window,” Hugo has a lot of acting experience, and his admirers knew him for his portrayal as Tomás in “Madres. Amor y Vida” before taking on the role of Apolo.
- In “Madres. Amor y Vida,” this talented star got the chance to act with Joel Bosqued, Ana Rayo, Carmen Ruiz, Eva Ugarte, and many other stars by Casting Directors Luis Gimeno & Rosa Estévez.
- Career: Arbues took the first step in the modeling world at the age of 3 but came into the performing industry in 2009 by becoming the cast of “Hierro.”
- In “Hierro” this Spanish emerging star landed in the character of “Mateo,” alongside Elena Anaya, Kaiet Rodríguez, Mar Sodupe, & Javier Mejía on January 15, 2010.
- From 2012 to 2016, he featured in “Cicatrices,” “Anclados,” “El secreto de Puente Viejo,” “The Ministry of Time,” “La Vieja,” “Hermanos,” “Olmos y Robles” even won Pávez Award for his leading performace in “Moiré.”
- From 2018, Hugo’s acting journey slowly began coming on the track when he steadily appeared in “The Warning,” “Cathedral of the Sea,” & “Sabuesos.”
- Early Life & Family: The 5 feet 9 inches tall actor Hugo Arbues was born on December 27, 2004, to his mother and father, José Arbués, in the Madrid Capital of Spain.
- His dad José Arbués is a Director of the Institutional Intelligence Center at the Complutense University of Madrid, but he didn’t share his mother’s name.
- In his family, his brother Pablo Arbués and sister Patricia Arbués are also actors, and he and his sister Patricia are twins.