Bio | Wiki
|Real Name||Ian Ho.|
|Profession||Actor | Singer.|
|Trending for||Chapelwaite (Role: Tane Boone).|
|Birth Date||April 15, 2010.|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Canada.|
|Parents||Father: Eric Ho.|
Mother: Dania Ho.
|Siblings||Sister: Emma Ho (Actress).|
|Height||In Feet: 4'0".|
In meters: 1.21.
In centimeters: 121.
Pounds: 57 lbs.
|School||Studying in 6th Grade.|
|Last Update||August 19, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Chapelwaite Actor Ian Ho Biography
- Candian child actor Ian Ho is back in the spotlight from august 22 after starring alongside Jennifer Ens & Sirena Gulamgaus in the new horror series Chapelwaite.
- In this series, this young star appeared in the character of Tane Boone, son of Charles Boone and brother of Honor Boone & Loa Boone.
- In addition to “Chapelwaite,” Ho’s fame will skyrocket for his future roles in “Overlord and the Underwoods” and “Dancing in the Shadow of Mao.”
- Before gaining fame for the “Name Boone” role, Ian came into the limelight part for the lead character of Jacob Zellman in “A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting.”
- Aside from making his eye-catching appearance on screen, Ho fans also know him for his voice in “Pikwik Pack,” “Elinor Wonders Why,” “Blue’s Clues & You,” “Mighty Express,” “Abby Hatcher, Fuzzly Catcher” “Rusty Rivets,” and “Corn & Peg.”
- 11 years old actor Ian Ho was born on April 15, 2010, in Toronto City in Canada, along with his twin sister Emma Ho by Mother Dania Ho and Father Eric Ho.
- Both siblings are the famous emerging stars of the cinema, but his sister made her first landing as “Scarlett” in the “Wild Kratts” tv series in 2011.
- They have also worked as voice actors in “Corn & Peg” and “Pikwik Pack” but have yet to appear on a film together.
- Apart from acting, they also love to spend most of their time doing singing & Guitar practicing as well as Horse riding.
- Chapelwaite actor Ian started his cinema journey at the age of four by starring in “Now You Know” and the commercial “Under his Belt.”
- In 2018, he got his first acting break to make his presence as “Nicky Nelson” alongside Henry Golding in “A Simple Favor” movie.
- From 2019, Ian’s prominence boosted after getting work in “The Handmaid’s Tale,” “Willa,” “First Person,” and “Odd Squad.”
- Still, in 2019, he got Young Artist Award under the category of Best supporting actor in the feature film “A Simple Favor.”
- Aside from being a famous kid artist, he aims to be a professional athlete and doctor while pursuing his acting career.