Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Imogen Daines.|
|In Spotlight||Intergalactic (Role: Verona).|
|Birthdate||May 16, 1988.|
|Birth Place||United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Father: Peter Daines.
Mother: Susan Spindler.
|Husband / Boyfriend||Matt Parkinson.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5'8".
In centimeters: 173 cm.
In meters: 1.73 m.
Pound: 125 lbs.
|Hair (Length)||Brown (Short).
|Alma Mater||Royal Academy of Dramatic (RADA).|
|Last Update||25th April 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Intergalactic Actress Imogen Daines Wiki | Bio
- 32 years old English actress Imogen Daines is best known in the industry for her work in On Chesil Beach and The Witcher.
- From April 30, 2021, her popularity will skyrocket after the premiere of Sky tv new Sci-fi Series Intergalactic.
- In this action series, she starred as Verona with Natasha O’Keeffe, Savannah Steyn, Samantha Schnitzler, Oliver Coopersmith, and several others.
- In 2014, she got public attention for the first time but didn’t get too much fame by feature in Chasing Shadows.
- From 2012 to 2017, Imogen made her impressive presence by acted in Quick Cuts, Inside, Commitment, Black Mirror, On Chesil Beach, Despite the Falling Snow, and Work.
- Before facing a professional camera, she worked as a theater artist and performed in Shakespeare in Love, The War of the Roses, Merlin, Hutch/The Great Gatsby, and Coram Boy.
- In 2016, She acted in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” Play at New Wolsey Theatre.
- The 5 feet 8 inches actress Imogen Daines was born on May 16, 1988, by her mother, Susan Spindler, and father, Peter Daines.
- Her mother, Susan Spindler, is the author of “Surrogate,” “Tomorrow’s World: Food,” “Doctors to Be,” Books, and Award-winning Filmmaker & Journalist.
- From the parent’s side, she has one elder sister named Lauren.
- To further enhance her acting skills, she completed a Bachelor Of Arts degree in Acting from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in 2012.
- Intergalactic Actress Imogen Daines openly shows her relationship with Matt Parkinson by uploading images on Instagram.