Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Isha Punja.|
|Profession||Fashion Designer | Creative Director at Hut Mentality.|
|In Spotlight for||Twentysomethings Austin.|
|Birth Date||May 28, 1997.|
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Place||Irvine, California.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 0".|
In centimeters: 152 cm.
In meters: 1.52 m.
Pounds: 105 lbs.
|School||Northwood High School.|
|Digital Marketing||University of Sydney Business School.|
|Alumni||University of California, Berkeley.|
|Last Update||December 11, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Twentysomethings Austin Contestant Isha Punja Biography
- 24 years old Irvine city native Isha Punja has been gaining immense attention since after making her landing in the Netflix new reality show Twentysomethings Austin on December 10.
- On this reality show, this Orange county Fashion designer came with three giant suitcases to join the girls’ team of Abbey Humphreys, Natalie Cabo & Raquel Daniels.
- Since entering the show, she’s been curious to see what the dating scene is like in Austin because, as per her, in California, there are two types of guys available for dating, Influencers & Startup Guys.
- In “Twentysomethings Austin,” After meeting Michael Fractor, Keanu Perez, Kumari Bonds, & Bruce Stephenson, Isha thinks Bruce is the hottest guy on the show, and they began spending more time together.
- Before gaining fame for “TwentySomethings Austin,” Only thousands of people knew Punja for her unique designer clothes videos on “Tiktok,” but now this number is steadily growing.
- On TikTok, she posted her first video of unique clothing designs on March 27, 2020, which appeared at New York Fashion Week’s “Sustainable Fashion Show.”
- Early Life & Family: The 5 feet tall Fashion Designer Isha Punja was born on May 28, 1997, by her Indian parents in Irvine City in California.
- She didn’t mention her parents’ names on social media but has uploaded their pictures on her Instagram.
- Since childhood, Punja has been very talented; this was revealed when she worked as an Intern for 42 days for the Democratic Party of Orange County until election day in 2014.
- From 2012 to 2015, while attending Northwood High School, she served as President of the Civil Rights & Social Action Club and formed the first high school chapter of America’s most extensive women’s rights organization.
- After completing high school, she enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts in Economics course at the University of California, Berkeley, in 2015, from where she got her degree in 2020.
- Carrer: While studying at “University of California,” in 2017, Isha Punja started her small startup of Sustainable clothes brand “Hut Mentality,” which has become a Brand.
- In the initial days of enhancing the brand to the world, Isha joined the University of Sydney Business School for learning “Digital Business Management” Summer program in 2018.
- To enhance her Online Marketing skills in February 2018, she joined ACCA, Sydney AU branch as Digital Marketing & Communications Intern and served until June 2018.
- On the one hand, While Punja is handling her Hut Mentality business; meanwhile, from January 2021, she began working as a Creative Writer both on-site and as a remote freelancer for high fashion branding agency Fam Nyc.