Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Jack Messina.|
|Birth Date||September 2, 2007.|
|Age||13 years old.|
|Birth Place||New York, US State.|
|Parents||Mother: Joanne Messina.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 2".
In centimeters: 157 cm.
In meters: 1.57 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 77 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|Movies & Show||Spongebob Squarepants.
|School||Public Elementary School.|
|Last Update||11 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Manifest Actor Jack Messina Biography
- American emerging actor Jack Messina is gaining popularity since he got Cal Stone’s portrayal in the famous NBC series “Manifest.”
- In the first season, he made his appearance as a boy diagnosed with leukemia and disappeared for five and a half years but returns.
- Young actor Jack’s prominence, rose to the sky for his superb performance in three seasons alongside Luna Blaise, Athena Karkanis, Josh Dallas, Matt Long, and Melissa Roxburgh.
- Behind the scenes, he also had a lot of fun fighting with Josh Dallas with the Nerf Blasters.
- Messina’s acting journey began at the age of 7 when he accompanied his friend to a local acting school for fun.
- In the end semester, he performed in front of talent agents and managers at a showcase organized by his instructor.
- That day change his life because after that, his mom received a call from the agent, and they invited Jack to see him again.
- While working with “Manifest” in 2018, he featured as “Salvatore” in the episode “The Punishment Room” of “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” tv series.
- Manifest Actor Jack Messina was born on September 2, 2007, by his mother, Joanne Messina, in New York, United States.
- He has two older brothers named John Messina and James Messina, and they tagged him all their college tours.
- This rising star is currently studying in seventh grade from homeschooling but completed his fifth-grade studies at Public Elementary School.
- In Manifest, he gets chosen by submitting a self-tape audition to his manager that he prepared with his acting instructor.
- Apart from acting, this rising star loves to play Skiing, flag football, basketball, Drums, and Video games.