Jagesh Mukati (the year 1973 to June 10, 2020) was an Indian actor and Tv artist from Maharashtra Mumbai. He was popular in the Indian entertainment film industry for playing the character of Lord Ganesha in “Shree Ganesh.” Moreover, he considered being a magnificent Gujarati theatre performer.
The Devotional Tv Show ran from 2000 to 2002, in which he played the leading role of God Ganesh. Indian Actor Sunil Sharma Played Ganesh’s father as Lord Shiva, and Indian Actress Gayatri Jayaraman played the role of Goddess Parvati.
Mukati starred in the Indian Film Mann in the year 1999 before the show. Indra Kumar directs this film. For this, Mukati Jagesh has assigned the position of co-artist.
Amita Ka Amit Actor Jagesh Mukati’s Died
In the film industry, he made his mark by acted in the TV show Shree Ganesh and Amita Ka Amit.
Sadly, veteran actor Jagesh Mukati died on June 10, 2020. According to sources, the cause of his death stated to be a breathing problem.
Due to the inhalation problem, he was admitted to the Criticare Hospital of Mumbai on June 5, where he died in the afternoon of Wednesday.
When Mukati was admitted to the hospital, doctors underwent a test of Covid-19, which came negative.
His friend Sanjay Goradia said that doctors had put him on a ventilator, but nothing helped. Even after a lot of efforts of the doctor, his oxygen level was not getting stable. In the end, his death news came out.
Early Life, Parents & More
He took birth in the world in his father, Uday Mukati, and mother Panna Gandhi Mukati home in Maharashtra Mumbai. But his family native is from Gujarat. In his life, he was living with his parents and brother. At the age of 47, Jagesh Mukati died very soon.
He completed his education high school education at the Private School of Mumbai. After that, he attends the Hinduja College of Commerce, Mumbai. In His education Life, Jagesh always participated in the Theater Arts shows.
|Real Birth Name||Jagesh Mukati|
|Profession||Indian Movie Actor.|
|Famous for||his role of Lord Ganesha in "Shree Ganesh" Devotional Show (2000-2002).|
|Death Date||10 June 2020.|
|Death Cause||Breathing problem,|
|Death Place||Criticare Hospital of Mumbai.|
|Age (as of death time).||47 years old.|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||Maharashtra Mumbai.|
|TV Shows & Movies|
2.Hasee Toh Phasee (2014).
3. PK (2014).
4.Chaal Jeevi Laiye (2019)
|TV Shows||1.Shre Ganesh.
2. Amita ka Amit.
3. Swajan Re Jhooth Mat Bolo (Gujrati).
|Height||Centimeters: 164 cm.
Meters: 1.64 m.
Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
|Weight||Pounds: 177 lbs.
Kilograms: 80 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Uday Mukati.
Mother: Panna Gandhi Mukati.
|Marital Status||Not Confirmed. (Unmarried)|
|Wife/Girlfriend||Will Update Soon.|
|Income & Assets
|Net worth (As of 2020).||70 Lakhs to 1.5 Crore INR.|
|School.||Mumbai Private School.|
|Alma mater||Hinduja College of Commerce, Mumbai|
|Social Media Accounts||Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jagesh.mukati/|
|Updated Biography||11 June 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jagesh Mukati
- In the industry of India, Mukati worked with many famous Top Celebrities. All his fellow Actors are sad to lose one more great actor.
- No news has come out about his personal life and Marriage.
- Mukati acted in up to 50 Tv commercials.
- As an artist, he was a good dancer.
- When he was a ten-year-old child, he played the role of Littel Lord Krishna’s character.
- In 2014 released Romance/Comedy Movie “Hasee Toh Phasee” He appeared in the role of Vipul with Leading Indian Star Actors “Sidharth Malhotra” and “Parineeti Chopra.”
- Jagesh Mukati’s net worth was around 70 lakhs to 1.5 crores Indian rupees. If he were alive, then his asset would have been gone more.
- Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah show actress Ambika Ranjankar expressed her sorrow by sharing the post on Instagram.
- 2019s Indian Gujarati language comedy-drama road film Chaal Jeevi Laiye is the last Movie of Jagesh Mukati.
- Apart from the Hindi Movies, Jagesh gave his star contribution to many Gujarati shows and theatre Performace.
- He also acted in Gujrati drama play “An Evening with Saku.”
- Hindi and Gujarati Actor Jagesh Mukati height is 5 feet 5 inches, and weight is around at the time of death 85 kg.
- He always made people laugh with his acting in his life, but in the end, all his fans are sad.