Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Jahbril Cook.|
|In Limelight for||A Week Away.|
Spin (Role: Watson).
|Profession||Actor & Musician.|
|Birth Date||August 7, 1998.|
|Parents||Mother: Lolita Flores Cook.|
Father: Mr. Cook.
|Siblings||Two sisters: Chakra Cook.|
|Height||In centimeters: 167 cm.|
Feet & Inches: 5'6".
In meters: 1.67 m.
Pound: 150 lbs.
|School||NC Governor's School.|
|Acting Training||Weaver Academy.|
|Alma Mater||Columbia University.|
|Last Update||21th March 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
A Week Away Actor Jahbril Cook Biography
- Spin actor Jahbril Cook came into the limelight as the new star for his superb performance in Netflix’s new Musical series A Week Away.
- In this Musical romantic web series, this young star cast by Roman White with Bailee Madison, Kevin Quinn, Kat Conner Sterling, Mari Kasuya, and several others.
- His interest in acting came from childhood, and to go to the depth of Acting / Movement, he joined NC Governor’s School.
- To broaden the experience, Cook enrolled in the Weaver Academy of Performing and Visual Arts.
- In 2017, This African Descent actor got a degree in BA Drama & Theatre Arts at Columbia University, New york.
- While learning at Columbia University, he participated in Godspell, The Drowsy Chaperone, 121st Annual Varsity Show, and Sunday in the Park With George Plays.
- As per his Instagram bio, including acting, he loves to do writing and cooking.
- A Week Away Actor Jahbril Cook was born on August 7, 1998, by his mother, Lolita Flores Cook, at Juneau City in Alaska.
- He has two sisters named Chakra Cook, but he doesn’t reveal his little sister and father’s name on any internet sources.
- In the early days of acting, he appeared in The Snowy Day, Nature Whatever, The Arsonists, Bingo, Stop/Kiss, In the Heights, and Tommy plays as a theatrical performer.
- He enjoys singing, including Music Composition, Directing, as well as plays Bass Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, and Ukulele.
- This emerging star also performed in We Test 2 as Evan and Auggie for a Supporting role.
- The 5 feet 6 inches height Actor Jahbril Cook fame will rise more when in summer 2021 he will appear in TV-Y7 Movie Spin.
- In this Family film, Cook will come front of the public eye sharing the screen with Kerri Medders, Anna Cathcart, Agam Darshi, Abhay Deol, Brittany Spiteri, Michael Bishop, Allain Lupien.