Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Jane Marczewski.|
|In Headlines for||Died after battling With Cancer.|
|Profession||Singer | Songwriter.|
|Birth Place||Zanesville, Ohio.|
|Death Date||February 20, 2022.|
|Birth Date||December 29, 1990.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, California.|
|Parents||Father: Mitchell C. Marczewski.|
Mother: Sharon Marczewski.
John Jr. Marczewski,
Mitch Jr. Marczewski.
|Grandfather||Mitchell George Marczewsk. |
(May 12, 1937 - July 22, 2013).
|Hair (Length).||Blonde (Short).|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".|
In centimeters: 173 cm.
In meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 110 lbs.|
|Alma Mater||Liberty University (2013).|
|Last Update||February 22, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
America’s Got Talent Contestant Jane Marczewski Biography
- Jane Marczewski, 31, a skilled singer known by her stage name Nightbirde, who became famous for singing on NBC’s “America’s Got Talent,” has died after a battle with cancer.
- On June 9, 2021, She first time landed on America’s Got Talent Season 16 with her stage name “Nightbirde” and rocked the globe since she auditioned with her sweet voice.
- In the audition, she sang her Original Song “It’s Okay,” directly from the heart, and Judge Simon Cowell gave her Golden Buzzer for her superb performance.
- After getting Golden Buzzer on Agt, She automatically qualifies for the live shows further this season.
- On the show, Jane said that the song “It’s okay” was driven by her experience with difficulties from life past years.
- Nightbirde had been dealing with Terminal illness since 2019 New Year’s Eve; the last time she got checked by doctors, they found she had cancer in her Lungs, Spine, and Liver.
- The 31-year-old Ohio native musician Nightbirde left the AGT show due to battling cancer; she gave this bad news on her Instagram on Monday.
- She has shared multiple precious moments images since she got the Golden Buzzer in American Got Talent, but her cancer illness forced her to leave the show.
- In the musical industry, she is famous for her Nightbirde name; even she launched her first album, Ocean & Sky, in 2013 for her music fans.
- The 5 feet 8 feet height artist Jane Marczewski landed in Zanesville City in Ohio by her mother Sharon Marczewski and father Mitchell C. Marczewski on December 29, 1990.
- Her interest in singing began as a youngster, and to advance her skills later, she enrolled in a music course at Liberty University.
- In her family, All her siblings are very supportive of her, especially her brother Mitch Marczewski and nephew shaved head for looking like Nightbirde in 2017.
- In the Winter of 2017, a 4 cm malignant tumor formed in her breast for the first time, and she is the first person in her family to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Since then, her brother Mitch has started a GoFundMe campaign for his sister to gather funds for treatment because they can’t afford the bills, and doctors gave Jane 3-6 months to live.
- Jane Marczewski’s fellow musician and husband, Jeremy Claudio, was with her during her initial days of treatment but slowly started making distance from her.
- On their first visit, the pair got into a dating relationship at Sparta Restaurant & Coffee Shop in downtown Newark, Ohio, and tied the knot at the same place.
- After the doctor told Nightbirde that she was dying, her Ex-Husband Jeremy declared her he no longer loved her, and they divorced, causing her more sorrow than cancer.