Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Jane Marczewski.|
|Profession||Singer | Songwriter.|
|Birth Place||Zanesville, Ohio.|
|Birth Date||December 29, 1990.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, California.|
|Parents||Father: Mitchell C. Marczewski.
Mother: Sharon Marczewski.
John Jr. Marczewski,
Mitch Jr. Marczewski.
|Grandfather||Mitchell George Marczewsk.
(May 12, 1937 - July 22, 2013).
|Hair (Length).||Blonde (Short).|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
In centimeters: 173 cm.
In meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Alma Mater||Liberty University (2013).|
|Last Update||12 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
America’s Got Talent Contestant Jane Marczewski Biography
- Musical artist Jane Marczewski has rocked the globe since she auditioned with her sweet voice in America’s Got Talent Season 16 on June 9, 2021.
- In the audition, she sang her Original Song “It’s Okay,” directly from the heart, and Judge Simon Cowell gave her Golden Buzzer for her superb performance.
- After getting Golden Buzzer on Agt, She automatically qualifies for the live shows further this season.
- On the show, Jane said that the song “It’s okay” was driven by her experience with difficulties from life past years.
- Nightbirde dealing with Terminal illness since 2019 New Year’s Eve, last time she got checked by doctors, they found she has Cancer in her Lungs, Spine, and Liver.
- In the musical industry, she famous for her Nightbirde name; even she launched her first album Ocean & Sky, in 2013 for her music fans.
- The 5 feet 8 feet height artist Jane Marczewski landed in Zanesville City in Ohio by her mother Sharon Marczewski and father Mitchell C. Marczewski on December 29, 1990.
- Her interest in singing began as a youngster, and to advance her skills later, she enrolled in a music course at Liberty University.
- In her family, All her siblings are very supportive of her, especially her brother Mitch Marczewski and nephew shaved head for look like Nightbirde in 2017.
- In the Winter of 2017, a 4 cm malignant tumor formed in her breast for the first time, and she is the first person in her family to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Since then, her brother Mitch has started a GoFundMe campaign for his sister to gather funds for treatment because they can’t afford the bills, and doctors gave Jane 3-6 months to live.
- Jane Marczewski’s fellow musician and husband, Jeremy Claudio, was with her during her initial days of treatment but slowly started making distance from her.
- On their first visit, the pair got into a dating relationship at Sparta Restaurant & Coffee Shop in downtown Newark, Ohio, and tied the knot at the same place.
- After the doctor told Nightbirde that she was dying, her Ex-Husband Jeremy declared her he no longer loved her, and they divorced, causing her more sorrow than Cancer.