Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Jayme Lawson.|
|Trending for||The Batman (Role: Bella Reál).|
Till (Role: Myrlie Evers).
The First Lady (Role:Young Michelle Obama).
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 19, 1997.|
|Birth Place||Washington, D.C.|
|Lives in||Crown Heights, New York.|
|Net Worth||USD 1.2 Million.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Training||Duke Ellington School of the Performing Arts.|
|Alumni||The Juilliard School Drama Division.|
|Last Update||February 27, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The First Lady Actress Jayme Lawson Biography
- 24 years old American talented actress Jayme Lawson has become the center of attention since she joined the cast of the American anthology drama series “The First Lady.”
- In “The First Lady,” Director Susanne Bier gave her the chance to perform the role of Young Michelle Obama (ages 15-30) alongside Kristine Froseth, Charlie Plummer, and Julian De Niro.
- The series begins with Obama as a young lady in Chicago and follows her through her years as a Harvard undergraduate and Princeton Law School student before she married Barack Obama in 1992.
- For Jayme, the year 2022 is nothing short of a miracle because before playing the role of young Michelle Obama, she made her spectacular landing as “Bella Reál” in “The Batman” on April 4.
- In “The Batman,” Her character Bella Reál looks at Gotham State and seeks to make a difference and take a position since those in authority are not managing things appropriately.
- Lawson’s fantastic acting journey has just started because, on the one side, she has been gaining fame for performing alongside Robert Pattinson; on the other side, her fans are waiting to watch her “Till” & “The Woman King.”
- Early Life & Career: The 5 feet 6 inches tall actress Jayme Lawson was born on September 19, 1997, in Washington, D.C, to her mother, who became the biggest inspiration.
- While she was studying in elementary school, she began her performing journey; at that time, her mom saw her talent and enrolled her in a local drama camp.
- When she first started performing, she regarded it as a creative outlet, but she took it seriously in high school after discovering the work of August Wilson, Lorraine Hansberry, George C. Wolfe, and others.
- While chasing the fire of her acting passion, in 2015, Lawson enrolled in Juilliard school drama, from where her real acting journey began.
- While leaning at “Juilliard school,” she performed in “Pranayama,” “Pericles,” “Detroit ”67,” “Romeo and Juliet,” “Red speedo,” “Hamlet,” “Dancing at Lughnasa,” and many other plays.
- In May 2019, just after graduating from Juilliard school, Jayme didn’t waste her and gave an audition for “Farewell Amor” and booked Sylvia’s role.
- Still, in 2019, she got the chance to make her appearance in Ntozake Shange’s play “For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide.”
- Facts: As we said, Lawson’s mother is her biggest inspiration, and it is because her first acquaintance with fashion came from seeing her mother in childhood.
- Her mother was a woman who could not afford the amplest closet; she carefully arranged her clothes, always wore them with pleasure, and walked every street as if it were a runway.
- Love Life: Jayme Lawson is a rising actress in Hollywood who continues to make headlines for “The First Lady” and “The Batman,” but it’s impossible to claim she has a boyfriend right now.