Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Jeronimo Cantillo.|
|In Trending for||Rebelde (Role: Dixon).|
|Professtion||Musician | Actor.|
|Age||27 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 4, 1994.|
|Birth Place||Valledupar, Colombia.|
|Net Worth||USD 450 K.|
|Parents||Mother: Romualda Saumeth.|
Father: Milciades Cantillo Costa (Died).
|Siblings||Brother: Milciades Cantillo.|
Sister: Yendhy Cantillo.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In meters: 1.77 m.
In centimeters: 177 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 147 lbs.|
|Eyes & Hair||Dark Brown.|
|School||San Luis Beltran High School.|
Rebelde Actor Jeronimo Cantillo Biography
- 27 years old Colombian Solo Music star Jeronimo Cantillo has emerged in the spotlight for his fearless appearance in the Mexican Reboot series Rebelde.
- In this musical series, he made his presence as Dixon, who joins the Elite Way School, alongside Franco Masini, Sergio Mayer Mori, Lizeth Selene, Andrea Chaparro & Azul Guaita.
- Dixon is a young guy who is interested in music and wants to create a name for himself, but some of his classmates make fun of him because of his Colombian heritage.
- In 2022 on the one side, Jeronimo has become the center of attention for “Rebelde,” but his prominence will enhance for his landing in the forthcoming series “Pasión de Gavilanes.”
- Prior to joining the cast of “Rebelde” & “Pasión de Gavilanes,” this talented artist gained immense fame for starring in 80 episodes of “Verdad Oculta.”
- In “Verdad Oculta” Director Jorge Ali Triana & Rodrigo Triana featured him with Verónica Orozco, Brenda Hanst, Nelson Camayo, Valentina Duque and several others.
- Family & Early Life: The 5 feet 10 inches long actor Jeronimo Cantillo was born on September 4, 1994, to his mother, Romualda Saumeth, and father, Milciades Cantillo Costa, in Valledupar City in Colombia.
- His dad, Milciades Cantillo Costa, was a Congressman, but he couldn’t spend much time with him because his father was killed when he was just one year old.
- The singing passion developed inside him while he was studying at San Luis Beltran High School, and enhancing his abilities, he enrolled in audiovisual arts and dramatic art course at Universidad Javeriana.
- In the acting industry, Jeronimo took his first step by joining the cast of “Amor de Carnaval” to perform the role of Micky Donado Child.
- After his debut in the acting industry in 2017, he became part of the spotlight for starring the role of “Kaleth Morales” in the “Los Morales” series 73 episodes.
- Relationship: In his acting journey, Jeronimo Cantillo has gained immense fame for his performance in “Los Morales,” but this series also changed his life when his co-star Vivian Ossa became his girlfriend.
- The lovely couple has been dating since 2017, even has shared their multiple pictures on Instagram since they came in relation.