Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Jibrail I. Nantambu.|
|Birth Date||November 22, 2008.|
|Birth Place||New Orleans, Louisiana.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, CA.|
|Trending for||Halloween Kills (Role: Julian).
Home Before Dark (Role: Donny Davis).
|Parents||Father: Zül-Qarnain Nantambu.
Mother: Dominique Nantambu.
Ilijah Bin Nantambu.
|Hair & Eyes||Black.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 4' 8".
In meters: 1.42 m.
In centimeters: 142 cm.
Pounds: 70 lbs.
|Last Update||6th June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Halloween Kills Actor Jibrail Nantambu Biography
- New Orleans emerging actor Jibrail Nantambu is in the media spotlight for starring Julian’s portrayal in the “Halloween Kills” movie.
- Since joining the cast of “Halloween Kills,” this young star is gaining immense attention alongside Carmela McNeal, Nancy Stephens, Kyle Richards, Jamie Lee Curtis, and many other actors.
- In the sequel to 2018’s Halloween, From October 15, 2021, Jibrail makes his return as Julian Morrisey, a little child who escaped Michael’s murdering spree in the first part.
- Despite being popular for “Body Cam,” his prominence steadily grew, that result; in 2020, Nantambu made headlines for playing Donny Davis in “Home Before Dark.”
- With his rising prominence, he did not slow down and came again in front of the fans with his character of Donnie Davis alongside Brooklynn Prince and Deric McCabe in the “Home Before Dark second season.”
- The 4 feet 8 inches increasing height actor Jibrail Nantambu landed in New Orleans City in Louisiana by his mother Dominique Nantambu and father Zül-Qarnain Nantambu on November 22, 2008.
- His father, Zül-Qarnain, is better known in public as a financial freedom fighter and hip-hop musical star.
- His acting journey began as a Commercial artist in 2017 with the help of his parents.
- In 2018, this rising star got his first acting work to poetry the “10 Year Son” role in the Preacher tv series.
- In 2020, he appeared as Goodluck Jones in three episodes of “Your Honor” with Lamar Johnson and Melanie Nicholls-King.
- In his family, not only Jibril is working as an actor; even his younger brother Mikhail Nantambu is following in his footsteps.
- From the parents’ side, he has three more siblings named Laila-Michele Nantambu, Ilijah Bin Nantambu, and Khalil Nantambu.
- Before becoming famous in cinema, he worked as a stage artist for the Warner Bros. theatrical show “Fool’s Day.”
- After witnessing his acting abilities, director Ana Lily Amirpour has featured Halloween Kills actor Jibrail Nantambu as “Ray” in the upcoming American fantasy film Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon.