|Real Birth Name||Jillian Mueller.|
|In Fame||For Ginny & Georgia series.|
|Profession||Actress & Model.|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1995.|
|Age (As of 2020).||27 Years.|
|Birth Place||New Jersey, United States.|
|Net worth||$850 K USD.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
In meters: 1.73 m.
In centimeters: 173 cm.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Last Update||14 February 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com)|
The Crew Actress Jillian Mueller Biography
- 25 years old Actress Jillian Mueller came to earth on May 8, 1995, in New Jersey city of northeastern United States.
- This actress shares lots of images of her parents on Instagram but doesn’t include their name; she has on younger brother named Jack Muller.
- She made her acting debut on Broadway at the age of 15 by giving auditions on various sets.
- As a Broadway artist, she performed in Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!, Bye Bye Birdie, American Idiot, Flashdance the Musical, Dirty Dancing, and Pretty Woman: The Musical.
- Mueller worked hard to get herself on the big screen; In 2011, she played Friend of Monica’s character in the first episode of the TV series in A Gifted Man.
- The Crew 5 feet 8 inches actress Jillian Mueller is in a relationship with Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman Jason Demers.
- From 2016 to 2018, she portrayed in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and The Last O.G., but gained public attention for her role in Chaz in 2019.
- February 15, 2021, is the happiest day of her life because she has portrayed the lead actress character on the Netflix web series The Crew on this day.
- In this American comedy series, she starred Catherine Spencer’s role in seven episodes alongside Dan Ahdoot, Kevin James, Sarah Stiles, and Freddie Stroma.
- The Lovely couple is in relation since 2015 and living their life happily.