Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name.||Jimmy Gonzales.|
|Profession||Actor | Producer.|
|In spotlight for||The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (Role: Boss).|
Blue Miracle (Role: Omar).
|Age||40 years old.|
|Birth Place||Texas, US State.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".|
In centimeters: 175 cm.
In meters: 1.75 m.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Wife | Girlfriend||--|
|Net worth||$1.4 Million USD.|
|Last Update||25 May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Blue Miracle Actor Jimmy Gonzales Biography
- Texas native actor Jimmy Gonzales is popular among people for acting as an Omar in the Netflix movie Blue Miracle.
- In this movie, he majorly appeared with Dennis Quaid, Isaac Arellanes, Nathan Arenas, Miguel Angel Garcia, and Anthony Gonzalez while doing fishing in the sea.
- Including “Blue Miracle,” Jimmy is gaining immense attention for featuring the “Boss” role in “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It.”
- Before becoming popular in the cinema, he served as a worker for various construction jobs.
- He had seen many trouble moments in his life; when he was a teenager and was placed in foster care, where he began to consider becoming an actor.
- His acting journey began by performing in “Manzi The life of Cesar Chavez” and “Con Mis Manos” theater plays.
- The 5 feet 9 inches height actor Jimmy Gonzales was born by his migrant farm parents in 1981 at Texas US State.
- Prior to starting acting, he tried his luck in film production and produced his first short film, “First Date,” in 2011.
- He took Suzuki/ Viewpoints training at St. Idiots and learned the Meisner technique at 501 Studios to get extra knowledge of acting.
- In 2004, he got his first acting break to perform as Mitch in “The Gunman” movie.
- Gonzales slowly gets into the eyes of producers; with this, he got the main role in “The Insatiable,” “Four Christmases,” “It’s in the Blood,” “Under the Dome,” “The Lying Game.”
- In 2016, his fan base grew steadily due to his successes as “Eddie” in Game of Silence and “Officer Meese” in the Containment TV series.
- From 2019 to 2021, Jimmy is steadily into the limelight after portraying in “The Quarry,” “Mr. Mercedes,” “Lodge 49,” “Mayans MC,” and “Godzilla: King of the Monsters.”
- He uses Instagram till 2012 to show his daily life activities to his fans, but he has not posted anything about his family and love life.