|Real Name||Johannes Haukur Johannesson.|
|In Limelight||Vikings: Valhalla.|
|Age||41 years old.|
|Birth Date||February 26, 1980.|
|Birth Place||Hafnarfjörður, Iceland.|
|Parents||Mother: Ingibjörg Halla Guttesen.|
|Siblings||Brother: Daniel Willemoes Olsen.|
|Wife||Rósa Björk Sveinsdóttir.|
|Daughters||Two (Including Margrét Frida).|
|Languages||English, Danish, Faeroese, and Icelandic.|
Pounds: 205 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 1".|
In centimeters: 185 cm.
In meters: 1.85 m.
|College||Iceland University of the Arts.|
|Movies||1. Infinite (2021).|
2. Zone 414.
3. Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga.
4. Bloodshot (2021).
5. The Good Liar (2019).
6. Where'd You Go, Bernadette (2019).
7. The Sisters Brothers (2018).
8. Alpha (2018).
9. I Remember You.
10. Atomic Blonde (2017).
11. Noah (2014).
12. Black's Game (2012).
13. Bjarnfreðarson (2009).
14. Reykjavík-Rotterdam (2008).
|Television||1. Vikings: Valhalla (2022).|
2. The Letter for the King (2020).
3. Cursed (2020).
4. Origin (2018).
5. The Innocents (2018).
6. Stella Blómkvist (2017).
7. The Last Kingdom (2017).
8. Game of Thrones (2016).
9. A.D. The Bible Continues (2013).
10. Journey's End.
11. LazyTown (2013).
12. Réttur (2009-2010).
|Net Worth||$1-1.5 Million.|
|Last Update||February 24, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Vikings Valhalla Actor Johannes Haukur Johannesson Bio | Wiki
- 41 years old Icelandic actor Johannes Haukur Johannesson (born on February 26, 1980) rose to the sky after landing as Olaf Haraldsson in “Vikings Valhalla” just before his birthday on February 25, 2022.
- Valhalla is a more basic series than Vikings, focusing on the broader beats of the story rather than the poetic and religious musings of the previous series.
- It covers the conclusion of the Viking Era and features later-stage notables Leif Eriksson (Sam Corlett), Harald Sigurdsson (Leo Suter), Freydis Eriksdotter (Frida Gustavsson), and Prince Edmund (Louis Davison).
- 6 Feet 1-inch towering heightened Haukur is no new to acting and has been in this profession since 2002 and has appeared in more than 13 movies and 12 shows.
- Mainly people recognize him as Lem Lemoncloak, the character he played in the famous super-hit series “Game of Thrones.”
- The actor managed to sustain his career because of his versatility. He is currently working as a sound recordist in an Estonian thriller movie “Apteeker Melchior.”
- He is a skilled actor and was nominated twice for the Best Actor award. His contribution to children’s cinema is substantial and for which he was awarded the Thorbjorn Egner Award in 2011.
Wife, Kids, and Personal Life
- Johannes Haukur Johannesson, the Icelander actor, has been married to the love of his life Rosa Bjork Sveinsdottir (wife), since 2011 and currently lives with his family in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Recently Haukur’s eldest kid (daughter) turned 13, and other than her, he has a three-year-old daughter named Margret Frida and a son. Now and then, he posts images with his kids, especially with his younger daughter, a handful child.
- Unlike his tough on-screen characters, in reality, Johannes is a very soft-spoken and kind person. You won’t believe it, but he spends his free time baking different sorts of bread and shares images with his fans.
Childhood and Parents
- In Hafnarfjörður, Iceland’s rock n roll capital, Johannes Haukur Johannesson (age 41) was born in his parents’ house on February 26, 1980.
- Sources say that he used to be very naughty and pulled pranks on his younger brother named Daniel Willemoes Olsen growing up. They both attended Oldutun School in their hometown.
- His mother, a former dental clinic assistant named Ingibjorg Halla Guttesen, is a very kind woman and Haukur always says that his mom taught him to make sure that his kids never lack love. Johannesson considers it the most important and biggest lesson he learned from her.
- After completing high school, Johannes followed the artist’s career, so he graduated from Iceland University of the Arts in drama and acting.
Career and Net Worth
- Joi’s mind was clear that he wanted to make his acting career. While doing graduation, he was part of the National Theatre of Iceland.
- Records show that his career started in 2004 when he acted in “Legal Criminals.” This movie failed to attract the viewers’ attention, and Johannesson understood that he had to do something big.
- Approximately four years later, he got selected in the auditions for a film called “Reykjavík-Rotterdam” and not only this, but he also did a T.V. movie, “Áramótaskaup” the same year.
- Things started falling in place for him, and from 2008 to 2014, he worked in “Black’s Game,” “Réttur,” “LazyTown,” “Journey’s End,” and “A.DD. The Bible Continues.”
- Finally, in 2014 Johannes Haukur Johannesson did his first international movie named “Noah.” Despite playing the uncredited character named Cane, he was happy because he got the chance to work with none other than Russell Crowe.
- To expand internationally, he connected with USA based talent management company named Crimson Media and also with U.K. based Independent Talent Group.
- In 2015 when he was back in Iceland, his manager called him and told him that the producers of “Game of Thrones” were interested in casting him. He packed his bags and went to the USA upon hearing this news.
- Luckily he got selected for the role, and in 2016, when “Game of Thrones” was released, it proved to be a banger.
- Fast forward to 2022, he acted in one of the most successful productions like “The Letter for the King,” “Cursed,” “The Innocents,” “The Last Kingdom,” “Bloodshot,” “Where’d You Go, Bernadette,” “The Good Liar” and with Hollywood star Vin Diesel, Johannesson did the film “Bloodshot.”
- People think that Johannesson always gets a role in a movie or show because of his physical attributes, but that is partially true because he has been nominated for “Edda Awards, Iceland” twice in 2013 and 2018 the second time.