Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||John McCrea.|
|Trending for||Everybody's Talking About Jamie (Role: Young Loco Chanelle).|
Cruella (Role: Artie).
She Will (Role: Ansel).
|Birth Date||October 10, 1992.|
|Age||28 years old.|
|Birth Place||Aldershot, England.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Boyfriend | Partner||--|
|Net Worth||$365 K USD (Est).|
|Theater||Sylvia Young Theatre School.|
Track & Field.
|Last Update||27 May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Cruella Actor John McCrea Biography
- British actor John McCrea has earned media attention for playing the first LGBT character in a live-action Disney film “Cruella.”
- In this film, he is starring Artie’s role, the owner of a vintage shop, and appeared with Emma Stone to design the “Cruella” dress.
- In addition to “Cruella,” John is in the spotlight for featuring the 16 years old Drag Queen “Young Loco Chanelle” Character in “Everybody’s Talking About Jamie.”
- In Talking About Jamie, his role of Loco Chanelle was eventually taken up by actor Richard E. Grant.
- In 2002, he received his first experience of theatre life by participating in the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at London Palladium.
- In 2003, he got his first break to act as Robbie in “Kerching” to make his mark on the big screen.
- Along with beginning a career in Tv series, McCrea performed in “The Sound of Music,” “I Can Give You Starlight,” and “Peter Pan,” theater Plays.
- The 5 feet 5 inches height star actor John McCrea was born on October 10, 1992, in a military family at Aldershot Town in England.
- At the age of seven years, the courteous chap opposite was once the naughtiest boy in school.
- He got the inspiration of acting by following his sister to a Saturday acting class.
- To get more knowledge about performing arts in 2004, McCrea got a seat in “Sylvia Young Theatre School.”
- From 2005 to 2015, he got minor roles in “New Tricks,” “Bleak House,” “The Catherine Tate Show,” “Documental,” and “God’s Own Country.”
- From 2014, John attracted public attention with his “Jamie New” Character in “Everybody’s Talking About Jamie” until 2017.
- From 2017 to 2018, for making his superb presence in “Talking About Jamie,” he won “Uk Theatre,” “Critics’ Circle,” “Broadway World,” The “Times Arts,” and “WhatsOnStage” Awards.
- He confessed in an interview that he does not use social media but didn’t say why, but he did say it saved him from having to look at all of the possibly ugly photographs.