Bio | Wiki
|Famous Name||Jonshel Alexander.|
|In headlines for||Shot Dead.|
|Death Date||November 27, 2021.|
|Birth Place||Louisiana, United States.|
|Parents||Mother: Shelly Alexander.|
|Husband | Boyfriend||--|
|Kids||Daughter: De-Vynne Robinson.|
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In meters: 1.67 m.
In centimeters: 167 cm.
|Alumni||Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Charter High School.|
|Last Update||December 2, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Beasts of the Southern Wild Actress Jonshel Alexander Biography
- 22 years old Jonshel Alexander has been steadily in the headlines since November 27, when her death news went viral on social media.
- According to reports, she was shot dead in the 1500 block of North Claiborne Avenue at around 9 pm while sitting in a car with another unidentified man.
- Paramedics said that while Jonshel died on the spot, while the other man took himself to the hospital, It is unclear who that guy was because police have refused to share details.
- Before that incident, she was known in the entertainment for her fabulous performance in the supporting character of Joy Strong in “Beasts of the Southern Wild.”
- In the entertainment industry, she took her first step in cinema by featuring herself in the Sundance Directors Lab documentary series in 2009; however, she was most renowned for her work in “Beasts of the Southern Wild.”
- In the film “Beasts of the Southern Wild,” Director Benh Zeitlin selected her after taking more than 4000 auditions just for her “force of nature human being.”
- Early Life & Family: The 5 feet 6 inches tall actress Jonshel Alexander was born in 1999 by her mother, Shelly Alexander, in St. Claude Neighborhood in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- She was the youngest child out of her two siblings, but she was the only one who was passionate about performing, and for that, since childhood, she took dance classes, even participating in cheerleading & modeling & theater plays.
- Alexander never returned to the field of film after making her debut in 2012, and then after graduating from high school, she began working as a restaurant hostess.
- There hasn’t been much information released about her personal life in public, although she had a 1-year-old daughter, De-Vynne Robinson, for whom she used to work in the restaurant.