Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Josha Stradowski.|
|In headlines for||The Wheel of Time (Role: Rand al'Thor).|
|Age||26 years old.|
|Birth Place||Rotterdam, Netherlands.|
|Height||In feet: 6'2".|
In centimeters: 189 cm.
In meters: 1.89 m.
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|Net Worth||USD 255 K.|
|School||Youth theatre school Hofplein.|
|Dance||Preliminary dance school - Codarts.|
Lucia Marthas Dance Academy.
|Acting||Theatre School Amsterdam.|
|Last Update||November 19, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Wheel of Time Actor Josha Stradowski Biography
- 26 years old Rotterdam actor Josha Stradowski has been catapulted in the spotlight since joining the cast of the American new epic fantasy series “The Wheel of Time.”
- In this series, this European star played Rand al’Thor, who’s one of the primary characters in “The Wheel of Time” and the defender of the Light in the war against the Dark One.
- Before getting work in “The Wheel of Time,” Josha came into the headlines of the entertainment industry for his breathtaking performance as Rutger de Man in the 2020 series High Flyers.
- In “High Flyers,” this stunning guy got the chance to perform alongside Soy Kroon, Sinem Kavus, Gijs Scholten van Aschat, and many other stars in 8 episodes.
- Prior to becoming part of Big screen, Stradowski began his journey as a theatre artist by performing in “Kuifje: De Zonnentempel” Musical Play in 2006.
- From 2007 to 2018, as a theater artist, he featured in “Ciske de Rat,” “Sound of Music,” “Gender,” “Bromance,” & “Oedipus (Sophocles).”
- On the one hand, he continued his work in theatre plays; meanwhile, in 2011, he got the chance to make his presence on screen as Max in “Liefdesplein.”
- Early Life: The 6 feet 2 inches tall actor Josha Stradowski was born in 1995 by his Dutch parents in Rotterdam City of Netherlands, but he did not disclose his complete birthday.
- To Learn acting, at the age of 9, he first enrolled in Youth theatre school Hofplein, where he studied & performed for five years until 2009.
- In 2009, Josha joined the Theatre VWO Hofplein, where he acted in many Plays until 2014; meanwhile, in 2010, he enrolled at Lucia Marthas Dance Academy to learn dance.
- To enhance his acting abilities in 2014, he became a part of the Academy of Theatre & Dance in Amsterdam, from where he got his acting degree in 2018.
- Stradowski’s fortune became changing when in 2011, Casting Director Leonie Luttik selected him to feature in the character of Pascal Roozen in 27 episodes of the Spangas series until 2012.
- From 2012 to 2019, he featured in “Hidden Stories,” “I Can Fly,” “Just Friends,” “Mannen van Mars,” “Alpha,” & “Instinct” but didn’t gain much fame.
- Facts: The Wheel of Time actor Josha Stradowski has been using Instagram since 2014 but is less active on social media to extend his presence to Hollywood.