Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Journey Christine.|
|Profession||Actress & Model.|
|Trending for||The Upshaws (Role: Maya Upshaw).
No Running (Role: Gabbi).
Hidden Springs (Role: Zola).
|Birth Date||August 25, 2013.|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Celina (@cellysofly).
|Weight||Kilograms: 19 Kg.
Pounds: 40 lbs.
|Height||In Feet : 3' 4".
Centimeters: 101 cm.
Meters: 1.01 m.
|Last Updated.||5th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Upshaws Little Actress Journey Christine Biography
- California native cute little actress Journey Christine landed in Los Angeles City to make her mark by mother Celina on August 25, 2013.
- She is talented from birth time, and that is why “Vans shoes” booked her for print work at the age of one.
- Christine is familiar with facing the camera since she was 13 months old when she secured her first acting role in Kohl’s commercial.
- Prior to getting involved in the acting world, she featured in “Vans,” “Disney Store,” “Baby Trend,” “Target,” and “Babies R US” as a Print model.
- To learn acting, Dance, and Music, Journey took training at STEM & Performance Academy.
- In 2019, she got her first major break to portrayed the Child character in Nina West Drag is Magic.
- In the same year, her popularity grew for her role as “Lo” in the Netflix film Let It Snow, which she got through director Luke Snellin.
- In 2021, the 3 feet 4 inches rising height cute actress Journey Christine comes into the spotlight for spreading her cuteness as Maya Upshaw in “The Upshaws.”
- This little angel got the chance to perform with Wanda Sykes, Mike Epps, Kim Fields, Michel Estime, and Gabrielle Dennis in this Netflix family Comdey.
- Not only for The Upshaws, but her prominence will also rise when her fans watch her in Zola’s role alongside Brit MacRae, Anna Smith, and Lashawn Williams in Hidden Springs.