|Real Name||JuJu Chan Szeto.|
|Trending for||Fistful of Vengeance (Role: Zan Hui).|
Lights Out (Role: Lynx).
Hitwoman's Revenge (Role: Pepper).
3. Casting Director.
|Age||33 years old.|
|Birth Date||February 2, 1989.|
|Birth Place||Hong Kong, China.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, America.|
|Siblings||Sister: Jennifer Chan.|
|Weight||Pounds: 119 lbs.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 163 cm.
In meters: 1.63 m.
|Graduation||The University of San Francisco.|
|Post-Graduation||NYU-Tisch School of the Arts.|
|Film||1. Fistful of Vengeance (2022).|
2. Jiu Jitsu (2020).
3. Hollow Point (2019).
4. The Invincible Dragon (2019).
5. Lucid Dreams (2018).
6. The Empty Hands (2017).
7. Savage Dog (2017).
8. V-Force: New Dawn of V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. (2017).
9. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016).
10. Hong Kong Shogun (2016).
11. Pian Chang Feng Yun Zhi Yuan Jia Jie Mei (2016).
13. Unconditional Love
14. Vela 724.
|Television||1. Paltrocast with Darren Paltrowitz (2020).|
2. Wu Assassins (2019).
3. Lumina (2009).
4. Rich Mate Poor Mate.
|Net worth||$1-1.5 Million.|
|Last Update||February 14, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Fistful of Vengeance Actress JuJu Chan Szeto Wiki | Bio
- 33 years old Chinese-American actress JuJu Chan Szeto (born on February 2, 1989) has emerged in the headlines since February 17 for her action-packed landing in “Fistful of Vengeance.”
- In “Fistful of Vengeance,” this stunning actress retired in her life-changing role of Zan Hui, but this time she became an enemy for Iko Uwais because she killed Uncle Six in “Wu Assassins.”
- Before becoming the center of attention for starring in “Fistful of Vengeance” in 2020, she featured the role of Carmen in “Jiu-Jitsu,” which also increased her fame.
- On the one side, JuJu’s popularity is enhanced for “Fistful of Vengeance,” meanwhile, her fans can expect this year to see Chan in the lead role of Pepper in “Hitwoman’s Revenge.”
- In Hitwoman’s Revenge, she got the chance to perform in the lead role because her husband Antony Szeto is a Director of this film.
Who is JuJu Chan Szeto’s husband?
- This question arises in the minds of her followers all the time. Let us tell you here that during acting days, JuJu had several encounters with a man named Antony Szeto (an action movie director).
- They started dating, which led to their marriage in the year 2019.
- Antony is a martial artist, just like his wife. In an interview, Chan revealed that during the COVID-19 pandemic, her hubby (martial art trainer) used to train her when training institutes.
- You may like to know that on top of being an action film director, her husband, Antony Szeto, is actually a well-known socialite in Hong Kong from a prominent shipbuilding family and was on the boards of a couple of Hong Kong’s most prominent charities (Po Leung Kuk and The Hong Kong Fringe Club).
Early Life, Parents, and Siblings
- The 5 feet 4 inches tall actress JuJu Chan Szeto was born on February 2, 1987 (age 33), in a middle-class family.
- When she was 3, her family moved to San Francisco, and this is where she spent childhood with her sister Jennifer Chan. Szeto used to be hyperactive in childhood, and once her mom saw her mimicking action scenes from a movie,
- Her parents motivated her to learn martial arts, and at 10, she joined a judo school that was very close to her house. She learned more martial art forms upon getting older, and now she knows Wushu, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Nunchaku, Wing Chun, and Shotokan Karate.
- As schooling completed, JuJu decided to graduate with computer science and attended the University of San Francisco. Next, she did post graduation from NYU-Tisch School of the Arts.
- Anyone who likes action films should be familiar with the name Juju Chan. She has shared the screen with action legends such as Michelle Yeoh and Donnie Yen, even dubbed the Female Bruce Lee.
- She never thought that she become an international actress one day because, at the age of 10, she just loved judo, swimming, ice skating, piano, and tennis.
- Martial arts became her first love at the start of her career since her parents impacted her simply because they planned so much for her to do, and her parents sent her to practice martial arts.
- Chan didn’t know when acting became her interest, but since childhood, she was influenced by all Hong Kong action stars, and she loved to watch kung fu movies with her father.
- She wanted to be an artist from a young age and acting was one of the many things that she wanted to do, but at the same time, she loved dancing and singing.
- JuJu’s professionally acting journey began when she got an offer for performing the lead role just after completing her Master in Professional Studies at New York University.
- In her acting journey from 2009 to 2017, she performed in “Lumina,” “Fist of the Dragon,” “Hong Kong Shogun,” “Hit Girls,” but her life began changing when Director Jesse V Johnson cast him in “Savage Dog.”
- However, from 2017, Juju’s life completely changed when on the one side she came into the spotlight for “Savage Dog,” on the other side she made her appearance in “The Empty Hands,” & “V-Force: New Dawn of V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.”