Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Julia Rehwald.|
|Trending for||Fear Street (Role: Kate / Lizzie).|
|Birth Place||El Dorado Hills, California.|
|Lives in||New York.|
|Siblings||Brother: James Rehwald.
Sister: Joanna Rehwald.
|Height||In feet: 5' 3".
In meters: 1.60 m.
In centimeters: 160 cm.
Pounds: 103 lbs.
|Last Update||16 July 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Fear Street Actress Julia Rehwald Biography
- New York-based actress Julia Rehwald has gained huge media attention since July 2 to give her superb performance in the Netflix series Fear Street.
- In this horror series in Part One 1994, she landed in the role of Kate Schmidt but died in the last to save Samantha Fraser to devil’s servant.
- On July 16, Rehwald appeared in Lizzie’s portrayal in Fear Street Part Three 1666, a girl who took Sarah Fier (Kiana Madeira) and Hannah Miller (Olivia Welch) to Mrs. Lane.
- Before Fear street, she performed Courtney’s role in Mukbang Masarap, and Isabel in Where’s Darren but didn’t gain much fame.
- The beautiful actress began making her presence on Instagram by posting her childhood image on June 27, 2016.
- On social media, she is less active but has shared her mother, brother James Rehwald and sister Joanna Rehwald pictures.
- Her elder brother James Rehwald is a professional social media marketer and the boyfriend of beautiful girl Krystina May.
- The 5 feet 3 inches height actress Julia Rehwald, who has won everyone’s heart with her acting, was born in 2001 by her parents in El Dorado Hills, California.
- Originally, she is Filipino from her parent’s side but raised and studied in California, and to enhance her acting career, she currently lives in New York.
- She is a new face to the acting industry; that’s why most of her life information is not yet available online.