Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Julian Hilliard.|
|Trending for||The Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It (Role: David Glatzel).
The Haunting of Hill House (Role: Young Luke).
WandaVision (Role: Billy Maximoff).
|Birth Day||June 20, 2011.|
|Birth City||Dallas, Texas, United States.|
|Parents||Mother: Arianne Martin (Actress).
Father: Justin D. Hilliard (Film Producer).
|Height||In Feet : 4' 4".
Meters: 1.35 m.
Centimeters: 135 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 30 Kg.
Pounds: 66 lbs.
|Net worth||$ 765 K US Dollars.|
|Last Updated.||28 April 2021 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
The Conjuring 3 Actor Julian Hilliard Biography
- Have you heard that Julian Hilliard, the actor who played Young Luke in “The Haunting of Hill House,” has become famous for his excellent acting.
- After getting attention from the public for his appearance as Young Luke alongside Violet McGraw in “The Haunting of Hill House,” Many directors noticed him.
- At the age of just one year, his acting journey began with the child’s role in “A father” Short video.
- After six years, Julian returned to the acting world with guidance to show his presence by performing in the “Never Going Back” film.
- 2019 took him to the sky of fame when this young actor starred in Color Out of Space as “Jack Gardner” and Greener Grass as “Julian.”
- The 9 years emerging star Julian Hilliard came on earth by his mother Arianne Martin and father Justin Hilliard on June 20, 2011, at Dallas City in Texas, United States.
- He manages his acting and studies, in which class he is studying, only his parents and talent agent Linda McAlister knows.
- On his Instagram bio, he called him Jr. Paleontologist; it’s clear that he loves to study the history of life on Earth and Fossils.
- In 2020, The Haunting of Hill House star kid won the heart of millions of fans with his fantastic performance as Tom Craft in Penny Dreadful: City of Angels.
- The year 2021 gave him a big surprise when he got the chance to perform with the legendary Actors Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen by director Matt Shakman in WandaVision miniseries.
- Not Just only for WandaVision, the 4 feet 4 inches growing height actor Julian Hilliard is in the spotlight for portraying in director Michael Chaves’s Movie The Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It.
- In “The Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It,” he will appear as David Glatzel Character alongside Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson on June 4, 2021.