Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Julian Hilliard.|
|Trending for||The Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It (Role: David Glatzel).|
The Haunting of Hill House (Role: Young Luke).
WandaVision (Role: Billy Maximoff).
|Age||11 years old.|
|Birth Day||June 20, 2011.|
|Birth City||Dallas, Texas, United States.|
|Parents||Mother: Arianne Martin (Actress).|
Father: Justin D. Hilliard (Film Producer).
|Height||In Feet : 4' 4".|
Meters: 1.35 m.
Centimeters: 135 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 30 Kg.|
Pounds: 66 lbs.
|Net worth||$ 765 K US Dollars.|
The Conjuring 3 Actor Julian Hilliard Biography
- Have you heard that Julian Hilliard, the actor who played Young Luke in “The Haunting of Hill House,” has become famous for his excellent acting in Conjuring 3.
- After getting attention from the public for his appearance as Young Luke alongside Violet McGraw in “The Haunting of Hill House,” many filmmakers noticed him.
- At the age of just one year, his acting journey began with the child’s role in “A father” Short video.
- After six years, Julian returned to the acting world with guidance to show his presence by performing in the “Never Going Back” film.
- 2019 took him to the sky of fame when this young actor starred in Color Out of Space as “Jack Gardner” and Greener Grass as “Julian.”
- The 11 years emerging star Julian Hilliard came on earth to his mother, Arianne Martin, and father, Justin Hilliard, on June 20, 2011, in Dallas City in Texas, United States.
- He manages his acting and studies, in which class he is studying, only his parents and talent agent Linda McAlister knows.
- On his Instagram bio, he called him Jr. Paleontologist; it’s clear that he loves to study the history of life on Earth and Fossils.
- In 2020, The Haunting of Hill House star kid won the heart of millions of fans with his fantastic performance as Tom Craft in Penny Dreadful: City of Angels.
- The year 2021 gave him a big surprise when he got the chance to perform with the legendary Actors Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen by director Matt Shakman in the WandaVision miniseries.
- Not only for WandaVision, the 4 feet 4 inches growing height actor Julian Hilliard is in the spotlight for portraying in the movie The Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It.
- At the beginning of the film, the young man appeared as Ed Warren, Lorraine Warren, Carl Glatzel, Judy Glatzel, Arne Cheyenne Johnson, and Father Gordon because Demon possessed him.