Jyoti Amge (Birth 16 December 1993) is an actress, a chef, and an entrepreneur. She is renowned mainly for the world’s smallest woman residing in Nagpur Town, Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian actress, but she did much of her acting work in the western film field. In 2009, Amge made her acting debut in the British documentary Body Shock.
Jyoti became an international artist when she played Ma Petite’s role in 12 episodes of the American Horror Story from 2014 to 2015. This horror series directed by 34 different directors, of whom Bradley Buecker directed 22 episodes out of 105 episodes between 2011 and 2019.
There are a few other key actors, Evan Peters as James March, Sarah Paulson as Lana Winters, Angela Bassett as Desiree Dupree, and several others of the American horror series in which Jyoti Amge had a chance to act.
Childhood, Family & Education
The world’s shortest woman Jyoti was born in 1993 by her mother Ranjana Amge in Nagpur to the home of her father Kishanji Amge. She has four siblings names: Rupali Amge (sister), Satish Amge (brother), Archana Amge (sister), Vaishali Amge (sister).
Jyoti Amge began going to school since she was four years old, and let us tell you that she recently finished high school and wants to get a college degree.
From five years of age, he was suffering from bone development achondroplasia. Because she had to face several issues, her parents got him examined by various physicians, but her body length did not change. Today, her disorder has become the most significant reason for her success.
Personal Life & Huaband
As per her some viral images, Jyoti got married in 2017, but those are fake pictures; she spends much of her time playing with her family brothers and sisters, and their nephew. According to her, if someone touches it or touches her hair, she gets outraged.
She’s charming; several of her people and women are best friends with whom she used to make TikTok videos before banned the Tiktok in India.
She made most of the videos in lockdown with her friend Atul. But she hasn’t mentioned her boyfriend anywhere yet. We can’t tell you much about Jyoti Amge’s husband.
Read Also: Doom Patrol Actress Abigail Shapiro Wiki, Life Story & More
Carrer & Awards
When she was 13 years old in 2007, she first registered for the youngest girl in the Limca Book of Records. Two years later, in 2009, her name was recorded as the smallest girl in the Guinness Book of World Records. Then her name was registered again from 2010 to 2011 as the smallest girl.
After this, Jyoti Amge’s 18th birthday, her luck changed absolutely, as it was only in 2012 that she was appointed the Guinness World Record for being the shortest woman in the world, and from 2013 to 2015, she made Guinness Book Record again. She has also chosen for the Guinness World Record.
She is also an entrepreneur and even lets people conscious of it. She did several promotions because you all remember that in the lockdown, she did a movement to remain in the house to support the police; before this, she runs Beti Bachao Abhiyan (Save girl child campaign). Jyoti has won more than 24 awards due to her programs.
|Birth Name||Jyoti Kishanji Amge.|
|Famous Name||Jyoti Amge.|
|Profession||Actress, Cook, Entrepreneur.|
|Primarily known for||being the world smallest Women.|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||Nagpur, Maharashtra.|
|Full Date of Birth||16 December 1993|
|Age (as of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Income & Assets|
|Net worth (As of 2020).||$650 K to $900 K US Dollars.|
|Social Media Presence |
|Weight||Pounds: 11 lbs.|
Kilograms: 5 Kg.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 2' 1".|
Centimeters: 63 cm.
Meters: 0.63 m.
|Parents||Father: Kishanji Amge. |
Mother: Ranjana Amge.
1. Rupali Amge.
2. Vaishali Amge.
3. Archana Amge.
1. Satish Amge
|Highest Qualification||Hight school Graduated.|
|School.||Nagpur Private School.|
|Last Updated.||10 July 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jyoti Amge
- Her latest show, World’s Smallest woman Meet Jyoti release on 7 July 2020 on TLC.
- Although she has become an actress, she still wants to become a Bollywood actress.
- When Jyoti got the title of the youngest living woman globally, many documentaries were made on her from 2008 to 2014.
- In 2008 when the documentary show was filmed on Amge by National Geographic Channel, Discovery Channel, and the Department of South Korea.
- World’s youngest girl Jyoti Amge height is 2 feet 1 inch (63 centimeters) and weighs 5 kg (11 pounds); due to her body’s specialty, she has gained worldwide fame.
- She received Nirbhay Betti Suraksha Abhiyan Samiti, Award from Saisangam Sevabhavi Sanstha, Shirdi, and Muslim Welfare Association, Arvi, Wardha and Nagpur Mahanagar Palika, Nagpur memento of Nagpur “Shatkottar Suvarn Mahotsav” awards in 2014.
- During her acting career, she got a chance to act in the Tamil film Maatharam in 2018.
- She made her striking appearance as a guest in season 6 of actor Salman Khan’s show Bigg Boss.
- World smallest actress Jyoti Amge’s net worth is around $650 K to $900 K US Dollars.
- She is active on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more. Her most liked platform was Tiktok, on that she had over 2 million followers.
- Included the Indian south movies Amge worked in the Hollywood movie Tuesday Girl.
- Apart from the acting, Amge loves to Cook Indian-style food mostly.