Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Kaci Walfall.|
|In Limelight for||Naomi (Role: Naomi McDuffie).|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York City.|
|Age||17 years old.|
|Birth Date||June 20, 2004.|
|Parents||Father: Kirk Walfall.|
|Siblings||Brother: Kaden Walfall.|
Pounds: 108 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6½".|
In meters: 1.69 m.
In centimeters: 169 cm.
|Hair (Length)||Brown (Shoulder).|
|Training||A Class Act NY Drama school.|
Professional Performing Arts School.
Method Acting - Lee Strasberg.
|Qualifiaction||Pursuing High School.|
|Last Update||January 9, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Naomi Actress Kaci Walfall Biography
- Kaci Walfall (born on June 20, 2004; age 17) is a young Hollywood actress who rose to the limelight after getting the lead role in the American superhero drama series “Naomi.”
- On January 11, this talented star emerged in the role of Naomi McDuffie, alongside Camila Moreno, Will Meyers, and Daniel Puig, and Mouzam Makkar.
- Her character Naomi McDuffie is a 16-year-old cool girl who loves skateboarding, but the twist in her life came when she realized she has superpowers is why she battled to find who she truly is.
- Getting the role of Naomi was her dream come true, but to transform into Naomi’s subconscious, she learned speech, physicality, and something new every day from the actors and crew.
- In March 2021, after signing to play the lead role of Naomi McDuffie, Kaci featured the character of Young Meesha in “Modern Love” and Nicki in “The Equalizer” in the same year but for that, she didn’t gain much fame.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 6½ inches rising height actress Kaci Walfall took birth on June 20, 2004, to her mother and father, Kirk Walfall, in Brooklyn Boroughs of New York City.
- She is the first girl in her house to enter the world of acting because her parents were previously interested in sports, especially basketball, but nowadays, her dad Kirk Walfall is a professional DJ at Energy Entertainment.
- Being born in a sports-loving family, she also took her step into the soccer field first, but her parents realized sports weren’t for her; her mom put her in an acting class at about seven.
- Today, acting has become a sport in her family, although her brother Kaden Walfall follows their parents’ footsteps by playing basketball.
- In the performing industry, she began her journey as a theater artist by featuring the role of Lavender in Matilda the Musical and Young Nala in “Lion King Broadway.”
- Training & Career: On the big screen, Kaci made her first appearance by starring the role of “Nyah” in 6 episodes of the “Army Wives” series.
- On the one side, she began her career on the screen but to enhance her skills, in 2013, she enrolled in A Class Act NY Drama school, Where she got training in Musical Theater and Tv.
- Walfall never held back to learn every aspect of acting; that’s why she joined Professional Performing Arts School in 2015 and learned Method acting from Lee Strasberg in 2016.
- Facts: In her acting journey from 2014 to 2017, she featured in “Person of Interest,” “A Wishing Well in Brooklyn,” & “Power,” but gained a strong passion for acting at the age of 14.
- Apart from acting, Naomi Actress Kaci Walfall is always juggling between her acting & high school studies, but being a senior, she does 3 hours of school a day at the shooting time.