|Full Name||Kamari Bonds.|
|Profession||Model | Entrepreneur.|
|Center of Attention for||Twentysomethings Austin.|
|Age||23 years old.|
|Birth Place||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Birth Date||March 20, 1998.|
|Parents||Mother: Natarsha Moore.|
Father: Scott W Bonds.
|Siblings||Brother: Scotty Bonds.|
|Height||In feet: 6' 3".|
In centimeters: 190 cm.
In meters: 1.90 m.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Dark Brown.|
|School||Northern Guilford High School.|
|Alumni||East Carolina University.|
|Last Update||December 12, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Twentysomethings Austin Contestant Kamari Bonds Bio | Wiki
- 23 years old Greensboro City model Kamari Bonds has hit many girls’ hearts on December 10 by landing in the Netflix new reality series Twentysomethings in Austin, Texas.
- On “Twentysomethings,” this 6 feet 3 inches tall star entered in the last but met Michael Fractor, Bruce Stephenson & Keauno Perez in his friendly style.
- On the first day, sometime later, he goes to check out the room with all Guys, but for claiming the first room, he had to play “Rock Paper Scissors” with Michael Fractor, but he lost.
- On the “Twentysomethings,” when he met Isha Punja, Raquel Daniels, Abbey Humphreys, & Natalie Cabo, he little bit attracted towards the side of Abbey.
- By the sixth episode, things got awkward between Humphreys & Bonds, and they were left only in a circle of friendship, and this guy began flirting with other girls in Party.
- Education & Carrer: In 2015, Kamari Bonds began his cooperative career by working part-time at Starmount Forest Country Club, where he handled site interactions with all levels of management.
- While on the one hand, Kamari handled his part-time job at “Starmount Forest Country Club”; meanwhile, from 2017, he began working as a Creative Art Director & Project Manager for “Diamond Productions.”
- In 2016, while working for both first companies, he enrolled in “East Carolina University” and joined the office Assistantships Position of the University in October 2018.
- In the last year of his “Bachelor of Arts and Science” (BASc) degree, he became the Research Assistant Intern for three months at “Rise 29” since June 2019.
- On the one hand, Bonds handled all his part-time job, internship & Education; this talented person also continuously managed his responsibilities for “Diamond Productions.”
- He took the most significant decision of his life in November 2020 of becoming a Model and joined Marilyn’s Agency, and since that day, he now represents himself as a Model.
- Early Life & Family: Twentysomethings Austin Contestant Kamari Bonds was born on March 20, 1998, by his mother Natarsha Moore & Father Scott W Bonds in Greensboro City of North Carolina.
- His Father, Scott W Bonds, is a professional businessman & the CEO of Bondseye Apparel brand & his Mother, Natarsha Moore managing her MOD Beauty Bar since May 1, 2016.
- In his family, all are business person, including his brother Scotty Bonds, who, after completing his education, runs his Food & Restaurant “Gourmet 21”, but only Kamari did the jobs.
- Facts: For being raised in Greensboro City, he completed his high school education at Northern Guilford High School in 2016; even he played Football & Basketball.