Bio | Wiki
|Real Birth Name||Kariana Karhu.|
|In Spotlight for||Panic: (Role:Lily Nill).|
|Birth date||December 28, 2010.|
|Age||10 years old.|
|Birth City||Texas, US State.|
|Parents||Father: Chris Karhu.
Mother: Suzanne Karhu.
Pounds: 57 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 3' 10".
In meters: 1.17 m.
In centimeters: 117 cm.
|Last Update||28 May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Panic Actress Kariana Karhu Biography
- 10 years old American actress Kariana Karhu is gaining immense fame for her Lily Nill’s role starring with Olivia Welch in Panic.
- Producer Ginger Sledge gave her the chance to perform with her on-screen mother Sherri Nill and sister Heather Nill in this film.
- Aside from “Panic,” this young star’s reputation will skyrocket when her fans see her as Bonnie Gentry in “The Pro Bono Watchman.”
- In this film, she will appear with Kelli Ball Grant, George Welder, Bobbie Grace, Jennifer Gunderson, and Jeannie Carter-Cruz.
- In 2020, Kariana began walking on the professional acting world path by portraying “Ashley” in “Assassin 33 AD.”
- The year 2021 gave her lots of popularity when she got the work as “Missy” in Lily Is Here and “Ashley” in Black Easter.
- 3 feet 10 inches actress Kariana Karhu was born on December 28, 2010, by her mother Suzanne Karhu and father Chris Karhu at Texas US State.
- After two weeks later of her birth, her mother, Suzanne Karhu’s heart very nearly stopped due to a cardiologist attack, and she was admitted to Harmony Heart Group.
- In 2013, she made her small foray into the industry as a print model with the help of parents.
- As her interest in front of the camera grew, she was hired for major commercials such as Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Karhu is available on Instagram, where she has uploaded her fun and playing images for her fans.
- At this time, she is too young in the film industry, and she will emerge more with her forthcoming projects.