Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Katie Jane Mills.|
|Famous as||Katie Mills.|
|Trending for||Being JoJo Siwa's New Girlfriend.|
|Age||19 years old.|
|Birth Date||October 7, 2002.|
|Birth Place||Ephraim, Utah.|
|Parents||Mother: Kandra Mills.|
Father: Brad Mills.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 8".|
In meters: 1.72 m.
In centimeters: 172 cm.
|School||Dixie High School.|
|Last Update||December 22, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Jojo Siwa’s New Girlfriend Katie Mills
- 19 years old Utah native TikTok star Katie Mills has become the center of attention on social media after appearing alongside JoJo Siwa at
- As per Dailymail, Mills is JoJo Siwa’s new girlfriend because they appeared much time in public places together and even shared their pictures on social media.
- Before beginning a love relationship with Mills, Jojo romantically linked with Kylie Prew but confirmed in Paris Hilton’s podcast “This Is Paris” that they are now separated.
- On the one side, she came into the spotlight for attending the Lakers Game with Siwa; meanwhile, she gained 9 million views after uploading a dance video with Jojo Siwa.
- Before posting a video with Siwa on December 21, she had 112,000 followers, but her followers increased to 118.7 K after that dance video.
- Apart from making videos on TikTok, Mills loves to play Basketball and lastly played on a high level for her Snow College time in 2019.
- Early Life & Family: The 5 feet 8 inches tall JoJo Siwa’s new girlfriend, Katie Mills, was born on October 7, 2002, by her mother Kandra Mills and father Brad Mills in Ephraim City in Utah.
- Her father, Brad Mills, is a Division Manager at Niels Fugal Sons Company, and her brother Riley Mills works as Yard Manager at Mills Concrete.
- Growing up in Ephraim, she attended Dixie High School, but her brothers Riley Mills & Max Mills attended Desert Hills High School.
- After completing high school, she joined Snow College, from where she completed her degree in 2020.
- TikTok: To enhance her presence on social media, Katie Mills uploaded her first video on June 18, 2019, but didn’t gain much attention.
- For her happiness and entertaining people, she steadily posted her dance videos on TikTok, and her life began changing when her one video got viral on September 17, 2021, which reached 1.9 Million views.