|Real Name||Kelsie Dolin.|
|In Limelight||American Idol.|
|Age||18 years old.|
|Birth Place||Boone County, West Virginia.|
|Parents||Mother: Cristy Rae.|
|Grand Parents||Grandfather: Feron.|
Grandmother: Adra Denise Buzzard-Smith.
|Siblings||Sister: Kaylie Dolin.|
Pounds: 147 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 162.5 cm.
In meters: 1.62 m.
|School||1. Sherman High School.|
2. Woodrow Wilson High School.
|Last Update||March 11 , 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Who is Kelsie Dolin from American Idol?
- 18 years old girl named Kelsie Dolin (born in 2004) from West Virginia gained some fans when she gave her performance in the audition of the famous singing reality show “American Idol.”
- Dolin’s grandparents raised her after her mother, but sadly Kelsie’s grandmother died on September 1, 2021, suffering from numerous heart conditions.
- When she got asked by the judges how she decided to appear for auditions, her reply was, “I was going online, and it just kept popping up, and my grandma passed last September, so I just kind of thought it was her telling me to, I don’t know, sign up for it.”
- All three judges tried to boost her confidence, especially Luke Bryan. He left no chance to make her feel comfortable as it was her first time performing in front of people.
- Later, Dolin sang Kelly Clarkson’s “Piece by Piece.” By the end of her performance, Katy Perry noticed that she was not singing loudly; maybe there was some fall in confidence.
- So Katy said, “Okay, show us a little bit more power. Step on the gas with this.” After this, the young girl from Virginia sang one of Adele’s songs.
- This time she was louder and hit every note perfectly. With watery eyes, Lionel Richie said, “this is the only person I know that has just walked in here and messed me up completely.”
- In the end, with a golden ticket and yes from all the judges, the giggly girl made it into Hollywood.
Childhood, Grandparents, and Siblings
- Boone County, West Virginia, Kelsie Dolin (age 18 years) was born in 2004 at her grandparents’ house.
- Dolin and her sister Kaylie got raised by grandfather Feron and grandmother Adra Denise Buzzard-Smith, away from father and mother Cristy Rae,
- While explaining the reason for separation, Dolin said, “I was almost two, and my sister was born, and she was born addicted to opiates and all kinds of junk. So my grandparents took us before the state could”.
- While staying at Boone, Dolin attended Sherman High School but later moved to Woodrow Wilson High School.
Social Media, Personal Life, and Career
- The sweet voice of Dolin earned her thousands of fans over the night. The count of followers on her Facebook account has crossed the mark of eleven thousand.
- On FB and even on Instagram, the count of followers is increasing every minute.
- If you are here to find what she does to earn her living, then let us inform you that as of 2022, Dolin is unemployed but is working on her music career.
- Although she never sang in front of a live audience, she still uploads her videos of singing regularly.
Kelsie Dolin Q&A
Ques: Kelsie Dolin’s mother’s name?
Ans: Cristy Rae.
Ques: Grandfather of Kelsie Dolin?
Ques: When did Kelsie Dolin’s grandmother Adra Denise Buzzard-Smith die?
Ans: September 1, 2021.
Ques: How old is Kelsie Dolin?
Ans: She is 18 as of 2022.
Ques: Kelsie Dolin’s Instagram account?
Ans: Her Insta handle goes by the name “@officialkelsiedolin.”
Ques: Which ticket did Kelsie Dolin get from American Idol?
Ans: Golden ticket.