Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Kevin Alexander Clark.|
|Known as||Kevin Clark.|
|Profession||Drummer | Musician.|
|Death Date||May 26, 2021.|
|Birth date||December 3, 1988.|
|Birth City||Chicago, Illinois.|
|Parents||Mother: Allison Clark.|
|Siblings||Sister: Nicole Ilise Clark.|
Brother: Cary Clark.
|Wife | Girlfriend||--|
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 10½".|
In centimeters: 179 cm.
In meters: 1.79 m.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Last Update||27 May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
School of Rock Actor Kevin Clark’s Biography
- Chicago musician Kevin Clark hit into headlines after his death news came out on May 26, 2021.
- According to media sources, he was on his bicycle when a vehicle hit me at 1:20 a.m.
- After the accident, he took to Illinois Masonic Medical Center, where doctors declared him dead at 2:04 a.m.
- Kevin Alexander began his music career at the age of 3 by playing drums without formal training until 5.
- At the age of 13, he got his life first and last debut performing the role of drummer Freddy Jones in the comedy music movie School of Rock.
- For his superb performance with Jack Black and Rivkah Reyes, he got immense popularity that year.
- In 2004, Young Clark got a nomination for “Young Artist,” “OFTA Film,” and “MTV Movie” Awards for “The School of Rock.”
- The 5 feet 10½ inches height artist Kevin Clark was born on December 3, 1988, by his mother, Allison Clark, at Highland Park City in Illinois.
- He grew up in Highland Park with his younger siblings Nicole Ilise Clark and brother Cary Clark.
- After starring drummer role, Clark stuck with his music passion and didn’t continue acting.
- His mom revealed that he had recently started a new band and loved music, drumming, and writing.
- In 2006, he was invited to the “The 50 Greatest Comedy Films” set by Narrator Stephen Fry.
- In his life, he has worked in some hit bands such as “Bourbon street parade,” “Preservation Hall Jazz Band,” “Third Estate,” “Robbie Gold,” and “Band Blind.”
- He was so attached to music that but attached to social media through Instagram, where he uploaded his life all memorable moments.