Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Khali Spraggins.|
|In Limelight||The Upshaws (Role: Aaliyah).|
|Birth Date||September 24, 2005.|
|Birth Place||South Side Chicago, United States|
|Parents||Mother: Tia Spraggins (Alicia).|
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|Height||In Feet : 3' 4".|
Centimeters: 101 cm.
Meters: 1.01 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 30 Kg.|
Pounds: 66 lbs.
|School||Second City School of Acting.|
|Training||Management By Morgan.|
|Last Updated.||6th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Upshaws Actress Khali Spraggins Biography
- 15 years actress Khali Spraggins is gaining attention alongside Journey Christine, Diamond Lyons, and Jermelle Simon for performing in “The Upshaws” Series.
- In this series director, Sheldon Epps and Kelly Park provided her Aaliyah’s character to act in two episodes.
- Her passion for acting developed at a young age when she performed in local theatre, which led to her gaining a scholarship to “Second City School of Acting.”
- In 2016, Management By Morgan gave her the scholarship to pursue on-camera tv and movie training, by which her acting career leaped forward.
- In the same year, she got her first break to feature as Khali Johnson in Khali’s Homeschool Hijinx short video by director Stacy Savic.
- From 2017 to 2018, Spraggins made notable appearances in “Dad and I,” “Among the Hidden,” “Redlining,” and “Made in His Image,” by which her growth caught by several casting agents.
- The 4 feet 7 inches emerging height girl Khali Spraggins was born on September 24, 2005, by mother Tia Spraggins (Alicia) at South Side Chicago, United States.
- She has posted her father and siblings’ image on her Instagram but has not mentioned their names.
- In 2018, The Upshaws actress Khali‘s popularity nearly doubled when she appeared in front of her fans as Hannah in Mulatto short film.
- First time to get into acting, this cute star attended the “Preparing for an Audition” Workshop of Brittini Smith in 2016.
- In 2020, she obtained voice lessons by Jermaine Hill and vocal lessons by Rebecca Simone Schorsch.