|Full Birth Name||Kiera J.Allen|
|Sweet Name||Kiera Allen.|
|Profession||Actress & Writer.|
|In Limelight||For her role of Chloe Sherman in Run Movie.|
|Date of Birth||1998.|
|Age (as of 2020)||22 years.|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||New York, United States.|
|Social Media Accounts||https://www.instagram.com/kierajallen/|
|Height||In meters: 1.68 m.
feet & Inches: 5'6".
In centimeters: 168 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 121 lbs.
Kilograms: 55 Kg.
|Eyes & Hair Color||Brown.|
|Net worth (Estimated).||$250 K USD.|
|Highest Qualification||Creative Writing.|
|Alma Mater.||Columbia University.|
|Last Update||20 November 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Hulu Original Run Movie Actress Kiera Allen Biography
- The 22 years old American writer and actress Kiera Allen is becoming very popular on a massive level as she is seen as an important character named Chloe Sherman in the movie Run, released on November 20, 2020.
- The film is the first and biggest film of her life in which she has worked with Sarah Paulson, Onalee Ames, Sara Sohn, Conan Hodgkinson, and Bradley Sawatzky.
- In the film, Sarah Paulson plays Diane Sherman’s role as her mother of wheelchair girl Chloe Sherman.
- Since childhood, she has a great interest in writing and acting. She is now studying Creative Writing at Columbia University and is taking six excellent classes, all by Zoom.
- The Brown sizzling eyes color and hair of this actress further enhance the beauty of her passion.
- Run Movie Actress Kiera Allen’s height is 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm), and weight is around 55 kg (121 lbs).
- Before featuring in Run Movie, she has portrayed the lead girl role named Skye in the short video Ethan & Skye in 2014.
- She is still a very new artist, due to which a lot of information about her life is not yet available to the people.
- Allen has not provided any information about her birth date, parents, siblings, and school education.
- So far, no data can be given of Kiera’s net worth as this film is her first film to date, and her earnings can be gauged with the upcoming projects.