Wiki & Bio
|Full Birth Name||Kyle Allen.|
|In Trend||West Side Story (Role: Balkan).|
Rosaline (Role: Romeo).
The Greatest Beer Run Ever (Role: Bobby Pappas).
Space Oddity (Role: Alex McAllister).
|Occupation||Actor | Dancer.|
|Age||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1994.|
|Birth Place||Livermore, California.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, California.|
|Parents||Father: Tim Allen.|
Mother: Karen Sprague.
|Siblings||Sister: Kristin Allen.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".|
In centimeters: 173 cm.
In meters: 1.73 m.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|School||Kirov Academy of Ballet Washington D.C.|
|Alma Mater||Performing Arts Professional.|
|Net Worth||USD 1.7 Million.|
West Side Story Actor Kyle Allen Biography
- 27 years old stunning actor Kyle Allen has been steadily emerging in the spotlight for his fabulous performance in the American musical romantic drama film West side story.
- In “West Side Story,” this Hollywood star has made his landing in the character of Balkan opposite Ansel Elgort & Rachel Zegler on December 6.
- Still, in the same year, on February 12, Kyle got immense fame for starring the role of Mark in the Amazon Prime film “The Map of Tiny Perfect Things.”
- In “The Map of Tiny Perfect Things,” Director Ian Samuels featured him as Mark alongside Kathryn Newton, Jermaine Harris, Cleo Fraser, and many other stars.
- On the one hand, he is constantly gaining popularity for his portrayal in “West Side Story,” meanwhile, he has become the center of attention after signing with the film Rosaline for performing the character of “Romeo.”
- In the upcoming years, Allen’s prominence will also skyrocket for his fabulous acting as Bobby Pappas in “The Greatest Beer Run Ever,” Alex McAllister in “Space Oddity,” and “The In-Between.”
- Early Life: The 5 feet 8 inches tall Actor Kyle Allen was born on October 10, 1994, in Livermore City in California, to his mother Karen Sprague and father, Tim Allen.
- In his family, he is not only a famous personality because his elder sister Kristin Allen is a famous American acrobatic gymnast, even
she won the “Athlete of the Year award” in 2015.
- Before starting his journey in acting, he began his career as a Ballet dancer by joining San Francisco Ballet company.
- Kyle never imagined himself as an actor because he wanted to be in the circus when he was seven years old, but after graduating from high school, he moved to Los Angeles with minimal idea of what he was doing.
- In Los Angeles, he took dance classes, but at the time, he flipped over people on Venice Beach for money, but people always laughed at him but also advised him to act.
- After leaving the “San Francisco Ballet” in 2008, Allen joined Kirov “Academy of Ballet Washington DC,” where he learned Performing Arts, Art history, Classical Ballet until 2013.
- While living in “Los Angeles,” on the side, he continued his dance journey by joining the “Los Angeles Ballet Theater,” and the other side signed with “THE Artist Talent Agency” for acting.
- Acting Career: From 2014, he took his first step in the cinema world by performing the role of Malakai in “The Dead Diaries” episode “Initiation.”
- From 2015 to 2018, he featured in “Never Leave Me,” “1 Night,” “Strangers,” “The Path,” but the first time came in the spotlight for starring Timothy Campbell’s role in “American Horror Story” series.
- Facts: Actor Kyle Allen had a metal bar in his chest at a young age, even he named it Christopher, It began jutting out one side, and his chest cavity was increasing; If he hadn’t treated it before growing, it would have stayed as it is.